possibly the biggest bunch of pedantic knobheads on the web??

Adam K

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp

lol @ people who actually have the inclination and time to waste filling out reports of bad driving and posting them on the internet.

so so many reports of personalised numberplates incorrectly spaced, and reports of people using their phones. god damn it, get a life you boring c*nts and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and live your own lives.

some people need to get out more.

one of my favourites........

Username: StephenHarrison

Joined on: 4th June, 2007

No. of Posts : 790

all front and back windows too tinted to be able to see if the driver was using a phone.

one of my favourites........

Needless to say, the person complaining about not being able to see if someone was on the phone, was too busy looking for someone on a phone to be watching where they were going.

Needless to say, the person complaining about not being able to see if someone was on the phone, was too busy looking for someone on a phone to be watching where they were going.

Yeah, checked every window, to see if he/she could get a look! lol

Oooohhh, I'm gona have sooo much fun with this! Just registered as Phil McCracken, the incident I witnessed was " I was following a tram through the Dartford Tunnel, and one of the occupants discarded a banana skin from one of the windows, thus causing me to spin my vehicle. Tosser." The said tram was pink with yellow dots, and his reggy number was TWA4T.

Ahhh, I love that site.

was aproaching a crossroads, when this Peugeot 206 licence number H7 GPW pulled out in front of my on coming car. I had to literally stand on my brakes to avoid hitting the back of her vehicle.

well if you go into the back of somebody its your own fault so technically the 205 did nothing wrong :lol:

I wrote an awesome report earlier about someone waving an 8" dildo at me as they chased me up the A66. That hasn't made it on yet either.

obviously saw you drop it and was trying to return it to you :lol:

Brilliant site! I've registered as "LovelyLupo" and have posted a comment to "RoadCamera" who seems to take pictures of road warriors on a mobile phone while driving.

What a tit.

I was quite alarmed at how many posts a day there are on there. We all have our standards, I know most people on here have a very high regard for BMW drivers.

It's nice to see the green light section as an antidote for the whinging.

RoadCamera clearly is one sad tw4t. Each post states that he continuously videos from a screen mounted camera. He must have to note each offender for when he gets home...

Username: RoadCamera

Joined on: 13th April, 2007

No. of Posts : 317

Illegal front number plate, unlicensed vehicle. See more details...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was suspicious of this VW Golf as I noticed it had a front number plate of German design although a UK registration. The rear number plate was a standard UK legal typeface Numberplate. Upon closer inspection, noticed that the tax disc displayed expired 31 March 2006. According to DVLA database, this vehicle has not been licensed since 1 April 2007. Also the vehicle colour according to the DVLA is blue. (Although it was a cloudy day) I could have sworn that this was black. Something not quite right here…? **All images posted have been captured using a camera mounted to the windscreen of my vehicle, with an automated device that allows continuous and uninterrupted recording whilst on the move.**

Mohammed H Mohammed (trying to be PC there).

Edited by IDGM

Incident Date: 27/11/2007

Incident Type: Ambiguous Registration Plate

illegal absence of spacing, back and front

I haven't stopped pissing myself at this :lol: Sad Cnut!

F11NNY

View all reports for this registration

Incident Date: 27/11/2007

Incident Type: Ambiguous Registration Plate

MemberUsername: MisterM

Joined on: 27th November, 2007

No. of Posts : 1

Numberplate screw in the middle of the two 1s . Nothing 'funny about that

love that one sad :lol: