Snowy GTi

Clairey Fairy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not around here dude. Every bodyshop so far has said the interior (Well, passenger seat, rear bench and all plastics from the passenger side) will have to be removed, and w hole load of stuff i didnt understand. One said it can be pulled, one said they'd cut out that section and weld another, and another said I'd have to get the whole passenger side brand new.

Im sick of places round here, nobody knows what the jeff they're on about and everything is a sodding rip off :(

:huh: what the funk?!

Thats an absolute joke.. i reckon that could be pulled & leveled off with some filler for a max £200

or could weld a new section in the lower sill & paint it for £300 :blink:

your getting conned...

Poor snowy!! Have you tryed initial impact in south newton?

Oooo i forgot about them. I think ive done everyone excpet them! Ive tried Bodytech, Autocrash, Avonside and Elite Panel craft. :wacko:

£1000! :o

My sis did a similar thing with her car, only cost £200 to fix it.

You could get it done cheaper from the VW dealer! :huh:

I didnt even consider the stealers as they wanted a stupid amount of money for just replacing the back bumper :(

• 4 weeks later...

Some crappy phone pics of the other bits of ouch.

The plate recess has gone a bit skewiff (Cant really see it that well, but the paint has cracked and there is a "ridge/bump" type thing right in the recess)

14929197_00d1a8cf1235508481_m.jpg

Also cracked along the top of the rear bumper thanks to a 12foot concrete pillar

14929208_12162ecc1235508580_m.jpg

This genuinely want me, the previous owner's mrs was in a rush to get fuel and missed the lock, thefore keying him

14929225_52e19d0a1235508673_m.jpg

14929246_c88221271235508767_m.jpg

They've tried to fill it in with one of those lipstick thingys but clearly it wasnt to be.

More to come :rolleyes: