Snowy GTi

Clairey Fairy

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the rear bumper actually split? It looks like the paint has crackedbut the bumper just looks a bit dented.

I seem to recall the bodyshop at my last job used to routinely repair damage like that without resorting to complete bumper replacement. Having said that on those occassions we were generally aiming to give the car a cosmetic refurbishment at a good price just to help the car sell, but the repairs were of a good standard and if you need to save money you could see if this avenue is open to you.

With your plate (which I am not at all jealous of...honest...well maybe a little) you could use the dented recess as an excuse to shrink the size of the plate and recess?

Edited by JB1.0e

• 2 weeks later...
i thought you couldnt get the adjusters out, because john was too much man for the adjusters to handle

i may not have been concentrating on what you said though

Shut up and never mind that, why weren't you at ud? I brought a new brush to groom you with and everything!

Yes yes yes give me a chance... im uploading atm, but ive got a load to do in my build thread too!

Your cars not that bad, remember i did say that last night when you werent man enough to drive home and i had to!

Spigot rings on order Shazam.

And for the record, my pug isnt that bad......... honest

BTW.. full G60 set up for £50, you know you want to :P

Your cars not that bad, remember i did say that last night when you werent man enough to drive home and i had to!

Shut up you, it was either you drive or we both get killed in a horrific accident!! And you loved being behind the wheel of a Lupo again, you didnt stop smiling for about an hour :)

I hate you so much for making download the new MSN, it takes hours!!!

x

:o

If id of known it was that dirty i'd of got out a baby wipe and some tyre gel!! Mind you i didnt really care, by this time i was sick of being miles from home, tired and slightly irritable.

Rolling shots ftw :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

snowy looks tough on those wheels,

it helps that you have racing ride height

(thats not a jab i genuinely like the look)