Snowy GTi

Clairey Fairy

Oooh i can do it now!! Piece of piss to do, just gotta stop being so trigger happy and blasting wax all over the black bits. Snowy looks like he's covered in snow...or cocaine, apparently :lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im hoping that with all my **** in the back for E38, i'll have some scrubbage going on. Doubt it like, but a girl can dream.

If AndyP is promising to shine your Loop: I have a cunning plan!

If we park next to each other and both remove our reg plates he will clean them both to make sure he gets the right one!

Bwwaaahahhaaaaaaaa

Hahaha! The ultimate test of Reflex Vs Moon mwahahaha :shifty:

Wait a tic....you're going top steal Snowy's reg arent you!!! :o

I'll show y'all some snaps later, sent Liam one last night but i was pissed so it came out at a kinda funny angle. If it is not to everyone's liking i shall get my own personal mechanic back on the case again :D:P

1. The ultimate test of Reflex Vs Moon mwahahaha :shifty:

2. Wait a tic....you're going top steal Snowy's reg arent you!!! :o

1. Maybe a good idea! Though AndyP might be more inclined to put more work into whichever silver is the same as his. :(

2. No! I abhor personal reg's, so would only sell it to by a bag of chips and some dog food.

Ray

if you really dont give a bottom i can come up and take it down some more, or as far as it'll go without the adjusters taking out.

s'up to you!

Clairey Fairy :If it is not to everyone's liking i shall get my own personal mechanic back on the case again :P

i see how it is!

Edited by Boy'dup

Well i seriously couldnt give two hoots anymore. I want it as low as physically possible with my current tyres. The ultimate test will be when i pick the parents up next from the pub. Both of them sit in the back - Mum is 12st and stepdad must be cracking on 15st plus the dog who weighs a few pounds...thats a **** load of weight in the back for one car!!

If it passes the parent test, then lower he goes!!

Dont scare me like that.

And bad/good news.....it passed the parent test on wednesday night :) / :(

Lower please. The nock-age has come back though, and this time its louder...new top mounts for xmas me thinks :P

And get a haircut you scruff :P:lol: I would say Elvis is spinning in his grave but they had to squish him in his coffin in the first place coz he was so fat so i'll just say he is very very disgruntled.

I think i wound them up on friday....*puts hand in wheel arch* Yeah i definately wound them up.

So not only did i come to e38 - the scene-ist show of all time in a car that was definately not low, i came to e38 in a lupo GTi with higher suspension than a standard 1.0 :lol:

The nocking noise is gone, cornering is really fun, and Snowy looks kinda nice.

Happy Days :D

So not only did i come to e38 - the scene-ist show of all time in a car that was definately not low, i came to e38 in a lupo GTi with higher suspension than a standard 1.0 :lol:

The nocking noise is gone, cornering is really fun, and Snowy looks kinda nice.

Happy Days :D

Thought for the day:

"Don't let a dork adjust your coilovers"

i'd had 2 hours sleep was hungover and being rushed, tbh i dont even remember torquing the wheelnuts that day... i did but dont remember any of it

I thought you'd maybe highered it so Claire could get her little hands in to clean her arches without the need to remove the wheels.

Well done for trying.

• 4 months later...

Thats NOT including the work done i need on the back bumper (needs replacing) and the drivers side rear 1/4 where the previous owner's missus keyed the car very very deeply when rushing to get fuel. Add these two together, plus the sill and you're looking at almost an entire respray.

14678983_3992385a1233261890_m.jpg

14678993_d1e880721233261956_m.jpg

*sigh*

Not a single quote recieved for under £1000 to fix this. The joys of living in the south.

:(

you are having a laugh yeh, thats a £200 quid job max rofl, f'ing hell

you are having a laugh yeh, thats a £200 quid job max rofl, f'ing hell

Not around here dude. Every bodyshop so far has said the interior (Well, passenger seat, rear bench and all plastics from the passenger side) will have to be removed, and w hole load of stuff i didnt understand. One said it can be pulled, one said they'd cut out that section and weld another, and another said I'd have to get the whole passenger side brand new.

Im sick of places round here, nobody knows what the jeff they're on about and everything is a sodding rip off :(