first place you went wen u passed your test

2001gti

army 250px-RMC.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

whoops! i was tryin to say something like, 'are you in the forces of some sort' but it didnt sound right

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I went straights round to see some mates in my sisters saxo desire. Then out for a drive in the country. Did so many miles in the first week i had my licence laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Then 3 months later i got insured on my AX which id had for 7 months before smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

took me and my girlfriend in my mothers brand new corsa for a test drive n ended up at john o groates! no bull! shes was well riled when i got back and the car had clocked over 900 miles! haha! was driving all weekend i loved it!

Edited by scotty

Went home and looked on autotrader for a lupo! Didn't get my car till about 3 weeks after I passed, then drove aound where I live to practice blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by jon_273

somewhere i could vmax the test car i had booked for an extra 20min. ph34r.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Into Bristol for something, then got stuck in traffic and ended up having to drive down the M4 in rush hour to get home - nothing like jumping in at the deep end laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

lol i drove round manchester all day curbed my alloy (badly) and it was the only time i ever topped up with regular petrol from morrisons and my car ran like a bag of $hit

Out in my lupo! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tesco, for some wild fun in the magazine aisle

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got driven back in my instructors car only to take the keys of my mums car and drive to the nearest country route, being really careful (I tried the stereo and scared myself so turned it off) taking the same route as my mum did around 30 years before in her fiat 500! but in a much more modern car!