Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

wub.gif videos

So much time and work gone into this loop WELL DONE cool.gif

If you consider how much cash would be lost by selling it, its not even worth considering! :lol:

Dude the next thing you should do (and this will be very hard) is stick it in storage for 20 years lol. Bear with me, imagine how incredible it would be to pull that out in 20 years time looking immaculate. A: it would be worth a packet B: you would just be a god!!! lol i always wished my dad bought a Nova Gte and just stuck it in the garage from new. If i ever had the money to do it i would. Obviously you should stockpile parts, and keep it in working order. You really have created a masterpiece mate, i cant imagine how proud you must be, and the feeling it must give u when showing it off. Lucky bstard :P

Funny **** yeah jamie ! Me and dan were like where the **** is jamie when we were driving up, We couldnt barely see u until u popped out to take a pic. U got those pics up yet ? Mike

Have you actually seen the feature yourself yet or are you going to be the last person to read it because you're stuck in the states?

hit the nail on the head!

Will need some to scan it in for me so i can read it.

Ive got the photos, and have read the write up, but not seen anything to do with the actuall feature mock ups.

just a copy of a photo for you all, not the best qualite, copy off my phone:

photo-1.jpg

John

Haha, its out on 25th.... just thought id get it all in your minds to go out and buy it!!

If someone could scan in the feature so i could see it then that would be cool. Im away untill july in Dallas, so wont be able to read it!

Damn it

john