Casper's Supercharged GTi - MK Indy Hayabusa Turbo - 413bhp/243ftlb

CasperGTI

:eek:

Love it! They look so good with the cage too. Do you get to use it much?

This year it didnt get back on the road until May as i took on too much over the winter and it took far longer than i expected to get it rebuilt! transformed the way it looks, handles and performs though so I'm really happy with the changes ive made to it.

I use it enough, but mainly its for track. Great for the odd country lane blast, but lets face it i will either A- Die, or B- Loose my licence eventually.

Saying that, have still managed 5 track days and competed in a few sprints which is fairly good considering, and another 800 miles on road.

Weather or not i change it next year i still haven't decided, i want to start racing in RGB with a couple of my friends who are already racing in this series, again another endless money pit!

John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have just finished reading all of this.... the work you put in amazes me. I love the dedication and the make do and mend spirit mixed with knowledge and technique that came with all the problems you faced.

I own a tdi and have little to no time, money, space or tools but I feel I try and do my best and things like this just make me want to learn more and progress further into the wonderful world of diy mechanics.

Thanks for the great read I did see the end once I saw all those wires. Hope your girlfriend enjoys this one as much as the last

Just spent a good hour and a bit reading this whole blog.... boss is a bit pissed off but by god thing car is nuts. Love it man!!

The amount of work that you've done to a very high quality is just insane!

keep up the rad work man!