How nice is this Lupo

Gavs_arosa16v

love the brown paint=) but not so mutch the brown and purple int. they dont match at all:P hehe

I dunno man - reminds me of the rhubarb and custard sweets we have in the UK. And they rock. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Love the interior accents, look mint. The black wheels look strange against the paint though, i would personally go the whole way and get the centres matched to the car as well. Maybe he's thinking about resale value? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i love it! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> really subtle and gorgeous colour shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I agree, and why are the bumpers lighter than anything else confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Chris

Because its cheap, tacky and mingin! I'd rather drive a stock Skoda Felicia! lmao!!!!

you're right those bumpers are DEFINITELY a different colour! I thought it looked bad before, but now its even worse!

i think the interior is meant to look old school

If you mean pre-1950's then yeah! Its disgusting in my opinion

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK