fox pepper

vworks41

Lifted these off a german website, i'm sure most of you have seen this before but they called it a fox pepper and the spec said that it was running a 1.0 turdo foxpepper.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

11.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

the spec said that it was running a 1.0 turdo confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Well I know a lot of people think they're crap but thats taking it too far! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Looks a bit like its got rieger sideskirts on blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

That is a sweet looking motor!

Bring it to the U.K and i wauld be down the VW dealership traiding in my lupo for one biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ive not heard of a 1.0 Turbo as we are usually one of the first to hear about these things!

• 3 weeks later...

not unless there going to use the 1.4TSi engine as a base and then knock a cylinder off it and remove the supercharger similarto what they did with the 1.9TDi block to make the 1.4TDi

you mean its not a twin turbo + supercharger + nitrous on throttle boddies 1.0 75ps straight from the factory confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

vw you disappoint me.

nah man , then the seat brackets would break with the torque of the engine laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by one litre wonder ;)

not unless there going to use the 1.4TSi engine as a base and then knock a cylinder off it and remove the supercharger similarto what they did with the 1.9TDi block to make the 1.4TDi

I take it this is in laymans terms and the final product actually included a lot more engineering?

I can just see it now:

"See that 1.9TDi... well take that hacksaw, chisel and lump hammer and make it a 1.4TDI..."

huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> totally laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />