Poobah Re-Update 24/04/2006 - Summers Here!!!

Poobah

Wasn't convinced at first but it keeps getting better and better. No complaints now its on and the engine is so much more free now.

Chris

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st class mate, roll on the summer shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Mini-meet on the cards next week then? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Steve

Edited by Wardy

Nice one Chris, looking fantastic.

Really suit the car with the black centres, I agree with Chris, some larger rims would finish it off nicely wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Cant believe how much the car has changed since I *cough* Overtook you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Mini meet sounds good for some of us Manchester lot aslong as im not in work like i am at the moment sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Car looks the mutts nutts mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , top job

Roll on Summer

Tom

Wasn't my handbrake on at the time hey Tigz? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Wardy, mini meet tomorrow about 6pm? I'll pop in on my way back.

Andy, got no idea how much l've lowered it. Last time l looked l reckon it was about 70-75mm but l can't be sure.

Not gonna change the width on the fronts but l'm gonna get some 1.5" wider dishes on the rears when funds permit.

Chris

Edited by Poobah

Any night next week is good for me......................

Chris

Where ever is good, l'm in Altrincham so preferably not to the north of Manc. Cheers for the comments guys.

C

looks sweet as!!!! i just ordered 1.5 inch dishes for mine. was bout £180 for two with 120 chrome bolts and delivery from Germany.

Just a few update pictures from a little Wardy mini-meet in Altrincham last night. He's got this flash camera that takes 300 pictures a second................................or something like that rear.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

offside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

offsidelong.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

offsideclose.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

bbsoffside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

0472c3fa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Engine3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Thanks

Chris

Thanks guys, the induction kit was a bit of a pain to source parts for but l guess all good things are worth a bit of elbow grease!!

Cheers

Chris

One very nice gti indeed and got to be the best induction kit and fitment on here smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

Why? Doesnt look like a good cold air feed to me

have to say , i really like this car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Has got cold air feed of sorts. Used black ducting down to the lower grill upto the inlet trumpet. Besides l think Wayne was probably more commenting on the custom "didn't buy it off the shelf" aspect than anything else. It put out 143bhp on the rollers last month with that induction and a Bastuck exhaust system and without the re-map so its doing better than most of the BMC's l've heard about!!:P

Thanks

Chris

Edited by Poobah