Poobah Re-Update 24/04/2006 - Summers Here!!!

Poobah

Cheers boys, got its first MOT coming up in September so fingers crossed it'll pass and l'll be able to spend a bit more money on it.

When you back in a Lupo Tigz?

Chris

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm gotta get a new exhaust sorted then a new set of rubber and some cams. Although thinking of getting something more radical done with the engine. I've got a new job coming up so hopefully l'll have a bit more income to play with and might take it off the road for a bit. Maybe engine change.

Chris

hmm. it was just the front bumper that had me thinking, cos it seems pretty low as it is. but then again my bro's car is very low and he doesnt seem to get any problems around here.

...i just thought id ask

(nice plate too, keep up the good work!!!)

thanks mate!!

andrew

Don't know if anyone will give a crap about this but l've just got my new plate on my car. I think it rocks! hehe front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Chris

I give a crap cos it's ace biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Could do with lowering the car a bit more though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lowering a bit more? hmmm now there's a thought. I will if you do!

Chris

Reckon l could squeeze 10mm off the rear if l really tried. To be fair you haven't got a huge amount of room for lowering! :?

C

i'll write it on the label in my pants or something :? . Sure l'll be able to remember it then!

Thanks for the comments people.

Chris

• 1 year later...

Morning people

Following my brief thought of selling the Lupo l've had a change of heart............and bought some cool wheels for her instead. Below are a couple of pics to show you how things are progressing. The list so far is:

Lupo Gti

KW Variant 2 coilovers

Dropped roughly 70mm

Viper cold air induction

Samco hosing

BBS RM 6.5x15 Wheels

165/50/15 Potenza's

V *** DUB no. plate

Future mod's will go down the slammed and filthy avenue with the addition of a new custom exhaust, manifold and maybe the thought of supercharging her at some point. Hope you like oh and cheers to Mitch, the wheels rock!

Chris

Loop1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

0472c3fa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Engine3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Poobah

Also one from the weekend in Nottingham. Phone camera so a bit crappy sorry. Yeah the wheels are really nice. Still keeping the Bathurst's for the winter mind.

picture180.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Chris

The rims look fantastic. You'll be able to enjoy them for a couple more weeks until you have to put your others back on for winter! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeah l was thinking that, l don't mind a bit of rain as l clean them most days but as soon as l even smell a grit lorry they are off and getting wrapped up till March!!

look the nuts on mate so was it the powder coating that made them tight, ? strange seeing them on another car sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> you got my ex wheels lol enjoy never have sloppy seconds looked so good

Yeah, was the powder coat, a bit of roughing up and on they went. Sloppy Seconds? i'll take that as a compliment.............l think!! Nah bbs splitties are an ever lasting classic. Well chuffed with them as they are definately the look l'm after.

C

looking tasty chris! suit the car nicely biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

glad to hear you keeping her aswell, one of my favourate cars on the forum matey!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />