LunaLupi's Red Midget

lunalupi

Thankyou everyone biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Don't let Adam B hear you Leddy - personally I think his is the best, although mine comes a close second wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehe

He did say one of... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Na, love your car. Ive definatly got to step up the game for E38 this year, our cars are looking far to similar tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am missing a tow eyes cover - well spotted :) It went missing at some point between getting on the tow truck (its survived the impact! :lol:) and getting the car back - so I've got my eyes open for one. If anyone see's a Lupo/arosa in a breakers and fancies sneaking it away...... ;)

Adams is very nice :wub: But I like mine better - because its mine!

Edited by lunalupi

• 1 month later...

lookin really nice nic , keep it that way and no more arguments with lamp posts , mind you the last time that happend he was rejuvinated and a half laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

I have an update!

Only a very small one though - I made some sill protectors out of sticky vinyl, because they're all scratched and nasty. Much better now Sillprotectors1.jpg

SillProtectors2.jpg

Edited by lunalupi

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell Nic! You didn't waste time getting that on did you?! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Looks a damn site better on yours than it ever did on mine too.

Edited by Max69vk

Looks good, it balances the exhausts out too. I wasn't sure about them before but the back end is looking sweet now. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />