Florence the Gti - White Bathursts, Estorils, Red RM002s and RS814s

Jen

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You find anything else in 165/50 or 185/45 mate ;)

Bridgestone Potenza 165s are on a national stortage and there isn't another brand.

The RMs arn't going to be ran that much really anyway and with that stretch won't be getting thrown round corners either.

Like the new wheels, but the I love Bathursts full stop! And your RMs are so sexy that they look a little boring in comparison.

Ray

cheers for everyones comments :shades:

Looks great on the new BBS Jenip!!!

I have tracked down some RED/GOLD BBS caps in 55mm, cheaper than justmatz! let me know if you're interested and ill email you the details :)

my centres have come ta for the heads up though :)

ha ha don't try and get off with it Jen

We are both on 3 sets now, i sold the RH's and the Turbo's....

Your sets are newer so you are more of a wheel whore officially

hahaha ok ok so we're equal for now :P

I think Jen's whoring Joe out to cover them!!

hahaha too right! people dont pay much for him though :P

I thought i spent a lot on my car, makes me look as if i dont care!! You going to get some spacers for the phatness of the RS's?

not at this time nope, id like to but cant really be doing with the new bolts and things too, maybe in the future!

not detracting from the fact the wheels look great, but why spend all this money on your car and wheels and then get nankang tyres?

as joe said, cheap, same tyre all round, wheels are only being run for shows so didnt need all weather tyres. hence why i got rainsports for daily handling :)

maybe im the only one but i dont like them at all! sorry :(

why be sorry :) i love them but everyones different :)

bathed and then fitted centre caps :D ordered some black caps to go over the bolts too, oh and need to get round to painting my calipers too how grim do they look! hehe

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01333-1.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

Edited by Jen

Love them! They'd look even better on a silver car :whistle:

Hehe, flo looks gorgeous as always Jen

x

i nearly bought a silver Gti with them on so you are right they do! hehe its only that i wanted a red loop that i didnt get it!

The red caps look really good, i think they are your best wheels yet. :shades:

Although i do really like the bathursts. White and red are is such a good combination B)

cheers mr :)

Flo is looking hot Jen!

Did you order the new style VW nut caps, with VOLKSWAGEN embossed into them?? :shades:

oooh yes and you get 4 slightly bigger ones too to fit over the locking wheels nuts :D super funky stuff!

They look great.

Not as great as the RS's, but great none the less :)

Its all getting to confusing now lol

These are the RS's and the red centred ones are RMs

Its a nightmare trying to explain which are which let alone store all the damn things. My parents house is over run with wheels and tyres lol

Hmm, BBS wheels with red centres, where on earth do you get your ideas :rolleyes:

Technically Colin I had Red/Gold centres first;)

Just not on RM/RSs :P

:whistle:

Edited by matt a

• 4 months later...

:wub:

I've got an unhealthy love for red GTi's at the moment. I blame you and Phil entirely! :P

Those BBS wheels look like they belong on the car. It wouldn't look out of place sat in a VW showroom.

You also might not have realised I was talking to you at Festival... maybe I should be polite and introduce myself next time. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my goodness, long time but not a lot to update! still running OEM BBS's and had a little 'todo' with a van nearly a year ago and not had the money to fix her up so no showing this season, but Sam, my bf, has been enjoying racing her and shes loving it! little pic of him driving last month :)

5893_231639280620_508205620_8221463_5508333_n.jpg

will be at edition fingers crossed and hopefully showing next season :)

xx