pet hates

2001gti

since ive been livin with the missus i have discoverd a few pet hates that really P**s me off i.e

(1) leaving the butter out after using it

(2) leaving the toothpaste top off after use

(3) Not making the bed in the morning (somthing i cant do because she gets up later than me)

so what are your pet hates?

Edited by 2001gti

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since ive been livin with the missus i have discoverd a few pet hates that really P**s me off i.e

(1) leaving the butter out after using it

(2) leaving the toothpaste top off after use

(3) Not making the bed in the morning (somthing i cant do because she gets up later than me)

dump her and find someone else, those are shocking :coffee:

Dog owners that don't pick up their dog crap

Cats that crap in my garden

Horse owners that let their horses crap all over the paths

Birds that sit on mt TV arial and crap (not really pets I know).

Arrogant goldfish - it's the way they look at you, but ignore you! Little ****s.

WIFE

1 - Starts a conversation with me that she's already half way through in her head

2 - Can't close a cupboard door in the kitchen

3 - Doesn't make the bed

4 - Starts doing the pots after she's served up tea so it goes cold

5 - Asks me rhetorical questions like 'how long are those shoes staying there?' rather than ask me to move them.

Women are mad.

ELSEWHERE

1 - Asians in Oldham that seem to thing abandoning a car anywhere is fine while they nip into the bank

2 - Facebook requests

3 - Telesales calls I get at work

4 - People whos dog comes running up to ours to have a go, but it's only playing really. Yeah right. Keep it on a fu*king lead you tossbag ****.

Edited by IDGM

women when they tell you a problem and get annoyed when you give them the solution - they just wanted to moan about it wtf, if you don't want me to tell you what to do don't ask me for advice.

nazi forum moderators

Diving related

- People that feel the need to use my side of the road, when they are cornering at high speeds! WTF??

- People who refuse to use the slow lane on the motorway, usually about 500m away from another vechicle in the slow lane, and driving no quicker than 70 mph! When do they axpect to be able to over take them???

- Lorries that pull out and can only match the speed of the vechicle they are attempting to over take - they usually pull back in unsuccessfully, and you still end up behind them.

- People that feel the need to remind me to turn off my fog lights, the second the weather conditions change!

- People who flash people out of junctions on their side without checking if its clear in the other direction.

- Old people driving.

people who don't get out of my bmw lane when they see me behind them :D

analy retentive people who insist on making beds, mine is unmade being aired with the douvet all pulled back and the window open - not good to leave it made as soon as you get out of it.

Edited by Crusoe

Dog owners that don't pick up their dog crap

Arrogant goldfish - it's the way they look at you, but ignore you! Little ****s.

lmfao! :lol:

EDIT: i was sort of aiming this at pet hates in the home but seems to of just turned into a rant thread, carry on :lol:

Edited by 2001gti

people who have there fog lights on when it is NOT foggy - its not cool and doesnt make your car better just because it has extra lights

doppy drivers who stop at roundabouts even if there is no car coming the other way - you dont have to stop!!

drivers who dither around like they got all day to what there doing - some of us have more than more thing to do!!

drivers who leave there indicator on - cant they hear the ticking noise or see the bright green light flashing on there dashboard? if not then perhaps they shouldnt be driving

doppy drivers who stop at roundabouts even if there is no car coming the other way - you dont have to stop!!

drivers who dither around like they got all day to what there doing - some of us have more than more thing to do!!

ditto them really annoy the crap out of me.

People who make no effort to keep the kitchen clean.

Limited worktop space = please put stuff away and wipe up after you've cooked.

Reality = leave food lying around on worktops, dirty plates on cooker, empty chinese containers strewn around kitchen, empty milk bottles lying on floor. THE KITCHEN IS TINY, THE BIN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU, ITS NOT HARD!

Drivers who don't pay attention

The government

Work

People who seem to think you were born yesterday

Chavs

Seeds in "seedless" grapes

Other peoples cats who seem to use my back garden as a communal toilet

The country in general

My neighbour who insists on raving all Saturday night/Sunday morning in his back garden

Inconsiderate people

Old people dilly dallying in aisles at tesco leaving their trolleys everywhere

As above but for stressed mothers with several uncontrollable brats

Oh I'm a happy person

Good shout nothing worse than a glass of luke warm milk!

:sick:

* People who smell REALLY annoy me. I dont mean people that work in farms and get covered in shite etc, i mean people who clearly just dont wash. There is no effing excuse for it!! Sort it out. You know who are..