Bit of a rare site !!

TArosa

Man this would make retrimming with Mk4 rear bench cloth a hell of a lot easier hmm...

Has anyone done the conversion? Would be pretty sweet getting 5 folk in the car :)

Only problem for you would be the GTI trim. Ive personally not seen a 5 seater gti. The conversion is a piece of piss by the looks of it :) dont think any structural differences are there ie seatbelt and seat mounting points are all the same.

There was a Lupo in a scrapyard in Dewsbury that had a 3 Seater rear seat in it!

Any idea if it's still there?

Only problem for you would be the GTI trim. Ive personally not seen a 5 seater gti. The conversion is a piece of piss by the looks of it :) dont think any structural differences are there ie seatbelt and seat mounting points are all the same.

The one in Ipswich was a GTI with 3 seats in the back, middle seatbelt was not a tension one though but was red

Yeah it seems really easy. The only pain in the arse i would have thought would be changing it on the v5 etc? I take it you would need to get it checked to make sure 100% safe?

Edited by Pete91

Any idea if it's still there?

It was last year when I spotted it, was a blue lupo with blue & grey interior, not sure if its still there though...

three in the back is not fun, I did spot the three seat Lupo on the bay mind and though for a second, hmmm, i drive so no skin of my sholders :) but the SDI might complain a bit......

It looks a bit bland being a bench seat, one of the nice things with the Lupo, they are so comfey in the back for a small car.

Cheers

Yeah i agree that it doesn't look that great but i always seem to end up in a position where 4 folk need a lift and someone has to be abandoned...or i end up doing shuttle runs :/

+1

I got hassled into taking 4 peeps in the last loop, scrubbed like a bitch, never again lol

Yeah i agree that it doesn't look that great but i always seem to end up in a position where 4 folk need a lift and someone has to be abandoned...or i end up doing shuttle runs :/

Just punch one of them in the face. Then he won't want to come with you.

Sorted.