Bit of a rare site !!

TArosa

Just punch one of them in the face. Then he won't want to come with you.

Sorted.

Silver, why can't i like any of your posts! they're pretty funny nowadays!

Silver, why can't i like any of your posts! they're pretty funny nowadays!

Ray has turned them off because he is old and wise and doesn't need likes to merit his wit ;)

• Like 1

You have to do this:

Just punch one of them in the face. Then he won't want to come with you.

Sorted.

Koop likes this

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

mine came with 3 seat rear bench :)

I would *LOVE* to see a photo of the seatbelt mounts in a 3 seater back. The wife wants to get rid of the Lupo because bringing the boys from football, we can't give any other kids a lift. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I have looked under the seat on my Lupo 3L and can't see where the mounts are.

I would *LOVE* to see a photo of the seatbelt mounts in a 3 seater back. The wife wants to get rid of the Lupo because bringing the boys from football, we can't give any other kids a lift. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I have looked under the seat on my Lupo 3L and can't see where the mounts are.

Don't know if this will really be any help toyou but both on my 1.0 and gti there were threaded holes under the seats. I assumed these were stuck in as standard to all lupos?

• 3 months later...

Don't know if this will really be any help toyou but both on my 1.0 and gti there were threaded holes under the seats. I assumed these were stuck in as standard to all lupos?

OK, have checked, and the mounts on the 3L are there for the belts, but no threads in the holes. The bolt part that is welded under the mount is not there to save weight. Looks like belts from a polo could be fitted in the back, if the threads were there. Will have to think about how to get threads in. there is no space to slide a nut in.