Spenny's 2nd TDI

Sp3nny

really?? is she on here? wouldn't mind chatting to her about it

nah i'd already asked haha, it was up for sale about a year and a half ago for just over £1100, i was gonna get it but ended up getting my cdti corsa

• 1 month later...

Did you get any pictures of the wrapped bathursts on the car mate? Interested to see what they look like :)

na mate, as soon as i finished them i got the teledials so i slung them in the garage, might put them on for winter

will this honeycomb grill fit x reg lupo where can i get one cheers

yes of course mate, bit pricey though i got mine for £19 including postage on ebay auctions

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-LUPO-98-05-BADGELESS-BLACK-METAL-MESH-GRILLE-NEW-/280722439494?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415c5c7d46

• 4 weeks later...

i was bidding on the black and orange loop before i got my little shed

the pics you got of it were much nicer than the ones on its listing

just shows how far you can go with interior :D color coding some of mine :)

nice car mate

you done much more to it ?

• 1 month later...

haven't posted in a while just a few pictures of the loop with teledials before they are removed and on with the bathursts:

SAM_1820_zps8ca213b8.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n617/spenny4917/SAM_1819_zpsadcea5e6.jpg

SAM_1818_zpsb0889b54.jpg

SAM_1817_zpsb1743310.jpg

SAM_1816_zps51494126.jpg

DIRTY DIRTY, in desparate need of a clean, never did lower her as i use her every day on the motorway, but maybe nows the time

anyway the car will be up for sale soon as i've got my eye on something else and a bit of cash coming my way

Edited by Sp3nny

• 4 weeks later...

teledials off, now for sale, £350 with adaptors

decided to go blue to match the interior, so the bathurst went on!

SAM_1825_zps0c1f47c2.jpg?t=1360424498

needs a good clean, don't have the money to buy a new car until i've sold it so need to find a good home for her!

not sure yet mate, shes got a few pros and cons, i know theres only been like 3 on ebay in the last year and there all like £2000+ so i'll have to wait and see

• 2 weeks later...

me and my old man went halves on this to sell on....another tdi!

SAM_1842_zpsfa846ea2.jpg?t=1361549344

SAM_1841_zps198f28ab.jpg?t=1361549327

its a lot better than i expected mate, really clean apart from the front bumper, just red doesn't go with orange

yes, standards the way, i hate number plates not mounted right on the bottom. Looks shocking. like goofy teeth. How much did you get it for? i too saw it on ebay, cant remember if it was Auction or advert!

ye was an auction but the guy didnt pay so i messaged him, bought it too sell on so i'll tell you when its gone! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I would amend that pronto if I were you!

I could have just bought them for £3.50 and you would be contractually obliged to sell them to me, with free P&P!!!

LMAO

a1362744979911.png

• Like 1

And before you say it's for a bolt, that is known as circumventing fees, so any snotty buyer would just report you and you'd probably get your account suspended!

Just edit it, and if you get a buyer then see if they wanna do a deal outside of ebay. If not it's a £35 ebay fee, but seats gone ;)