Spenny's 2nd TDI

Sp3nny

haha true, fair comment mate, i dont mind them. I did want a gti one but looked for months and couldn't find one. this only cost me £30. Also not seen many on Lupo's, they seem to be more of an arosa thing so just thought i'd be different :mrgreen:

cheers mate really appreciate your comments :)

It was just one of those weeks where i had the impulse to buy loads of parts, i'm 50-50 on putting it on, either ways i'l paint/wrap it and then sell it on if i choose to

Ive been there lol, i had a debadged grill for 2 weeks. Thing with these cars now is, 95% of the things that are different/ not been done haven't been done for a reason :P

ye thats definately true, and i'm putting on some TSW venoms this week lol, bet you dont approve :thumbsup:

they are only temporary though while i find some decent BBS or banded's

just in the process of doing them gloss black, they were silver but were curbed badly so i'm refurbing them. Not sure on the tyres, maybe Toyos? they're pretty low profile, but need to be as i will be lowering on the same day i put them on. Love tis loop but i've seen a Golf that i might be buying its a real bargain, so the loop may be up for sale soon :thumbsup:

15", 7j wide, 35-38 offset

Ray (Silver!) reckons they will fit

cheers bud, i'll message you what they are when i have a look, and should get some pics up later on :thumbsup:

ok so here they are after the final coat of lacquer, going to clean up and black restore the wheels this afternoon.

so the tyres are 195/45/r15 and 7j wde, yet with a tape meaure the rim and the tyre have a diameter of 21.5 inches altogether, and measure 8 inch wide.

the sport alloys i have on now are 20.5 inches diameter with tyres, and 7 inch wide. Plus with a drop of 35mm at back and 55mm at front, do we thnk they will fit :question:

SAM_1468.jpg

comments greatly appreciated, remember these are just temporary so don't go too hard on me :thumbsup:

Edited by Dr_Barnett

ye i am gonna mate, they're at my mums house though as well as the springs, so i'm transporting them over on wednesday, fitting them both thursday. another thing is these wheels are so heavy, wondering if they will affect performance :(

ye i am gonna mate, they're at my mums house though as well as the springs, so i'm transporting them over on wednesday, fitting them both thursday. another thing is these wheels are so heavy, wondering if they will affect performance :(

You went with vemons :surprised: you got coilovers?

na springs mate, cant afford at minute

ye mate i have. with venoms you can see the calipers clearly, so what colour shall i paint them?

im stuck between: Blue to match the interior, Green, or glow in the dark paint

what do you guys think?

just found something else mate, will get some pics after i've picked it up, a different loop :thumbsup:

might do mate, depends what a potential buyer wants to do. if not i'll get my new one retrimmed

interesting. id keep the interior lol. just swap it over with new one.

When I saw it in classifieds I thought swap with my sport & swap the interiors? ;) I see you've found a new Loop anyway ah well lol GTI..?

When I saw it in classifieds I thought swap with my sport & swap the interiors? ;) I see you've found a new Loop anyway ah well lol GTI..?

no mate was a white tdi, always wanted white but the sale as fallen through. Got a tdi gearbox for £150 so will be fitting that this week, cheaper than reconditioning it :( i will also be full vinyl wrapping the car this year, going to find a rookie who will do it for cheap and i will help him