Major vandalism, Pictures added...

Ben™

Hi guys,

Woke up this morning after being at a party with 11 other friends to find someone had jumped on my bonnet several times and repeatedly kicked the rear quarter panels and boot.

I've notified the police and my insurance is only TPFT.

Anyone got any other advice what I should do in this situation? I honestly think the panels are beyond correct and maybe the car is a possible write off?

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Any help appreciated,

Ben.

Edited by Ben™

I'll get some pictures up this afternoon to prove It's worse than it sounds :|.

oh no it sounds bad very bad, but a second hand tailgate and bonnet could be picked up for next to nothing, it would just be a matter of the 1/4 panels

oh no it sounds bad very bad, but a second hand tailgate and bonnet could be picked up for next to nothing, it would just be a matter of the 1/4 panels

And doors, and front wings.

Only thing not ruined is roof, they were probably too pissed to get that high.

I'd get a quote on the quarter panels and take it from there. If its not gonna be too expensive to do the quarter panels things like bolt off panels could be replaced reasonably cheaply and easily.

If it was mine i'd do the following:

Get a dent puller and pull out the worst of it.

Get the rear quarters filled and resprayed

Keep your eyes peeled for a boot lid and a bonnet, preferably red, but you could always get them resprayed while they've got the paint.

This should certainly cost no more than about £300-£400 i wouldnt have thought and it'll be as good as new.

What a complete turd. I would try find who done it first. They may strike again once you have sorted them dents. That would be a double kick in the face.

Perhaps look into getting an alarm too.

I have a feeling I'm going to try and sell how it is. Cheap car for someone who has the time. £700. Will put up a proper advert soon.

• 2 weeks later...