Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

Strong work dude :)

i did my window seals on the rear a few weeks ago with an APC... couldnt believe how much came out!

Strong work dude :)

i did my window seals on the rear a few weeks ago with an APC... couldnt believe how much came out!

Yeah I try to do mine at least once a month!

jesus adam! yours is cleaner than any car i have seen! you really do have ocd lol

Haha, cheers Chris, there is something about OCD there, although there's two areas in which I can't clean out whatever's in them, I may have to do some masking and spraying!

Speaking of spraying, while its raining I'm going to lock myself in the garage for and hour or two to do some rubbing down ready to re spray some parts!

Edited by Adam R4

The big wheel whores one?

I soon ditched that and soon to be ditching the small one, slowly grown out of it, I'm going all Dirty Stancing on that corner! ^_^

That may have come off now too haha!

I got a Rollin' on Steelies sticker dropped into the Arosa at early edition, I thought there was a little too much going on so the OCD clean sticker went bye byes!

That may have come off now too haha!

I got a Rollin' on Steelies sticker dropped into the Arosa at early edition, I thought there was a little too much going on so the OCD clean sticker went bye byes!

Aww but that sticker was so you!

I know. But I thought it was getting a bit old. But I like my Rollin' on Steelies sticker better!

More rubbing down tonight. ^_^

Edited by Adam R4

I notice your part of that dubascrub crew or what ever you call it, i was woundering if i could get the sticker? Il pay for it and postage??

You can get a DUBaSCRUB sticker off our website and facebook page. dubascrub.wordpress.com or facebook.com/dubascrub.

Paul ^_^

Some photos from our Dub Youth Klub meet, went form Krispy Kremes in Manchester to the arches at Castlefield, find us on facebook for the full album!

7122403867_ffdc54a6ff.jpg

DSC08976 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7122405369_c6da8bab0c.jpg

DSC08984 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7122411041_cc97a63379.jpg

DSC09022 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7122414049_7523548022.jpg

DSC09029 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Adam. ^_^