Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

Good work dude! Sorted that scuff out nicely, impressive stuff. I cant believe how much time and effort you put into maintaining this little beast. It definitely shows!

Thanks every one!

The tyres are 155/55.

Got some more work done after tea, the kurbed wheel is now sorted and the rear arches have been cleaned out. Il get some photos of the bay in a bit, tomorrow the interiors coming out for a freshen up too!

But for now...he's sat with his bum in the air!

7204716312_4de3dfe460.jpg

Itchy Nose! by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

^_^

interior out you say, i wouldn't mind some help doing that. tried and failed to take my seats out :'(

Good work dude! Sorted that scuff out nicely, impressive stuff. I cant believe how much time and effort you put into maintaining this little beast. It definitely shows!

Cheers dude, it's my pride and joy, gets me out of bed in the morning and I absolutely love driving the thing!

interior out you say, i wouldn't mind some help doing that. tried and failed to take my seats out :'(

When are you free! It's not that hard. It basically falls out..

^_^

A true petrol head! Haha. I know what you mean though, theres no greater pleasure than driving something you have put so much effort into and just knowing it means so much more to you than any of the boring businessman boxes on the road. It doesnt have to be the fastest or the most expensive, its just yours and you love it.

Cheers dude, it's my pride and joy, gets me out of bed in the morning and I absolutely love driving the thing!

When are you free! It's not that hard. It basically falls out..

^_^

I'm free most days,

I really need to do my interior before all types so wouldn't mind if you gave me a hand ;)

Figure it out! I had to, no one told me what to do haha :P

It's not too hard, just one bolt under the front seat then you run it backwards off its runners.

^_^

A true petrol head! Haha. I know what you mean though, theres no greater pleasure than driving something you have put so much effort into and just knowing it means so much more to you than any of the boring businessman boxes on the road. It doesnt have to be the fastest or the most expensive, its just yours and you love it.

I couldn't agree more.

^_^

Been hard at work cleaning the interior today!

All the seats out!

7214876860_ba07200c1f.jpg

Untitled by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7214879012_2e688c8012.jpg

7214882020_f2983ba29e.jpg

And why is it that you always end up with a maccies chip?

7214884666_425a174a08.jpg

7214886384_c9b4701410.jpg

After a Hoover, shampoo and detail...

7214888196_9b997a3f5c.jpg

7214889986_5f2dba0dc6.jpg

Just one seat in for now to get me to college and back, then later il make a start on shampoo'ing the seats and tomorrow a good exterior detail!

7214891788_e561ed7862.jpg

^_^

This looks good :thumbsup:

What's next?? There is only so much you can clean lol

Haha. Theres plenty more to clean! I'm not 100% with the engine bay tbh, that needs a lot of time spending on which I won't get done for Sunday.

He does have another project ongoing that needs time and money spending on it as well though, ask for pictures. :swerve::tongueout:

Yeah...there's that as well!

^_^

I know I have said this before and I know I'll say it again but Adam that car is far too clean! How the hell you get it to stay that clean is beyond me! I'm fond of a good clean every few days but that's mental clean!

Had a well deserved polish yesterday, beading nicely in the rain we had also! ^_^

579746_4050759386097_1195353657_3784553_1563562100_n.jpg

Interior went back in yesterday evening!

551232_4051358921085_1195353657_3784990_1894933123_n.jpg

Adam ^_^

Edit : yes the cap has been replaced on the side of the seat!

Edited by Adam R4

Top work! B)

Do you use The full range of AG products? or just them two?

& What wax do you use? + shampoo

if you don't mind me asking :)

or does a Magician not tell his secrets? :ninja:

James

Haha. I do use a lot of Auto Glym products. The polishes and exterior cleaners really work well with this paint colour.

I actually use Simoniz wax free shampoo then Simoniz classic wax in the gold tin. Love the stuff, can't fault it, prefer it over other leading brands tbh.

Adam ^_^

an interesting Coincidence..

i happen to use the same shampoo (Got it for Christmas, i like the smell too!)

and i have a tin of that wax in my little Collection of cleaning items..(Interchange between this and Purple Haze)

i also use the SRP and Glass polish By AG.

I like the Simoniz wax too, Need strong Arms to buff it off afterwards mind! and it is (IMO) prone to smudging and smearing before coming off!

But leaves a satisfying sheen afterwards :)

Proof that you don't need to shell out on 5* products to get a 5* Finnish

Yet to try the interior cleaner, I use the stuff that came with my wet vac, and i use Meguires APC for like wheels and other areas.

You are an inspiration!