Underage drink driving?

Newnesie

Its hard to work out if the problem is that shes a woman or that shes blonde. But I'm sure they are both contributing factors though.

Probably one of the least funny posts I've ever seen on here.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to work out if the problem is that shes a woman or that shes blonde. But I'm sure they are both contributing factors though.

Or that i was a scenewhore and failed to remove my "illegal" plates

But we can go with your ignorant assumptions. 0 points for humour, and again for insult! Good work!

Probably one of the least funny posts I've ever seen on here.

Thats cause your a n00b and I've not been on here for a while.

I wish more people would go with my ignorant assumptions. Would make my days much better.

Shocking thing was a woman had about 12 units (wine and spirits) and was still showing under the legal limit, even though she admitted she was pissed and wouldn't have driven.

My mate is in the police. He followed a car away from a pub and he said they were driving really slowly, swerving all over the road. Pulled him over and it was a little old man, who admitted that he'd had 8 pints. Breathalysed him and it came up 0. :blink:

My mate is in the police. He followed a car away from a pub and he said they were driving really slowly, swerving all over the road. Pulled him over and it was a little old man, who admitted that he'd had 8 pints. Breathalysed him and it came up 0. :blink:

that's quite impressive! haha. I'm guessing they took him back to the station and tested him on the 'more accurate' machine they have in there?

But we can go with your ignorant assumptions. 0 points for humour, and again for insult! Good work!

I'm pretty sure you could have used some kinda chebs to get you out of that one . . . . . . .

For the first two years, if you get 6 points you lose your licence and have to retake(I just got mine back in November)But drink driving doesnt really incurr points

Wrong. Take your pick from the list of DR codes and points below.

Drink or drugs

Offence codes DR10 to DR30 must stay on a driving licence for eleven years from date of conviction.

Code Offence Penalty points

DR10 Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol level above limit 3-11

DR20 Driving or attempting to drive while unfit through drink 3-11

DR30 Driving or attempting to drive then failing to supply a specimen for analysis 3-11

Offence codes DR40 to DR70 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.

DR40 In charge of a vehicle while alcohol level above limit 10

DR50 In charge of a vehicle while unfit through drink 10

DR60 Failure to provide a specimen for analysis in circumstances other than driving or attempting to drive 10

DR70 Failing to provide specimen for breath test 4

Offence code DR80 must stay on a driving licence for eleven years from date of conviction.

DR80 Driving or attempting to drive when unfit through drugs 3-11

Offence code DR90 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.

DR90 In charge of a vehicle when unfit through drugs 10

From that, I assume that you were clearly asked to remove numberplates that were not approved for use on the road. You did not (presumably through choice) and were dealt with accordingly. What made them "illegal"?

Wrong. Take your pick from the list of DR codes and points below.

Drink or drugs

Offence codes DR10 to DR30 must stay on a driving licence for eleven years from date of conviction.

DR10 Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol level above limit 3-11

DR20 Driving or attempting to drive while unfit through drink 3-11

DR30 Driving or attempting to drive then failing to supply a specimen for analysis 3-11

Offence codes DR40 to DR70 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.

DR40 In charge of a vehicle while alcohol level above limit 10

DR50 In charge of a vehicle while unfit through drink 10

DR60 Failure to provide a specimen for analysis in circumstances other than driving or attempting to drive 10

DR70 Failing to provide specimen for breath test 4

Offence code DR80 must stay on a driving licence for eleven years from date of conviction.

DR80 Driving or attempting to drive when unfit through drugs 3-11

Offence code DR90 must stay on a driving licence for four years from date of offence.

DR90 In charge of a vehicle when unfit through drugs 10

From that, I assume that you were clearly asked to remove numberplates that were not approved for use on the road. You did not (presumably through choice) and were dealt with accordingly. What made them "illegal"?

I stand corrected. Thanks :)

The plates were black and silver. And my car isnt pre 73 or whatever the cut off is.

And Rich, female officer