Stubby mirrors £45 posted!

croakey

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i can (i have one here as we speak in silver)... wanted to see for myself whether theyd match UK drivers mirrors (like a stubby conversion in reverse)

55565b00.jpg

197bfefb.jpg

Same price as above £55 delivered special delivery :)

Black one has arrived, its non metallic, and will need a repaint dependant on how fussy you are... will grab some pics later and get them up :)

Black one is here :)

Have tried to show it as best as possible, its got the usual little paint defects, but because its black theyre more noticeable

18f120ec.jpg

90bb7e5f.jpg

5f96517d.jpg

78aaf7bf.jpg

3691ffd6.jpg

Boxed, packed, ready to go

usual price applies £55 shipped special delivery (secure/nextday/guarenteed)

black one provisionally sold.

Have a silver one due, a red one due, and a light blue due :)

Is there a reason why i keep getting messages off mk4 golf owners? :S

Yes, you can fit them to mk4 bases.

Fitted mine today, think the silver is a different colour code as it looks slightly lighter silver, gutted. :(

Still a nice straight swap though, thanks very much looks awesome! :)

Edited by GeX

Was it easy then?

Yh mate was easy, just simply 3 little talks bolts in both mirrors to take the guts out of each and swap it over, and pull wiring from my original one out cutting little multi plug off the end so you can pull the wires through and then feed them through the stumpy mirror, connecting the multi plug back then plugging into the motors, then clip shell back on nd glass.

Hope that helps abit, its simple enough when they are infront of you you will crack it !!

Gav.

Yes, you can fit them to mk4 bases.

Does that mean you can fit mk4 wing mirrors to lupos? Seen loads of carbon fibre mirrors for mk4 golfs for sale but none for lupos!

• 3 weeks later...

OK! Finally managed to get a day off sorted (2 days off since Xmas is a killer) and we'll be back to normal now.

Am waiting on confirmation of the next batch, but as we speak these are what i have in stock

Light Blue

Complete unit, very few marks - looks to be either jazz blue or the lighter blue (ie its not dark blue LOL)

c9662f53.jpg

e363a3f5.jpg

420868c6.jpg

f4d124a8.jpg

£55 posted special delivery within mainland UK

Red

Incomplete unit due to the fact the couriers managed to break the mirror in it - however you could probably pick one up cheaply to replace it

96f0f9b7.jpg

e6fd8f09.jpg

3100bb97.jpg

d342bbb7.jpg

£40 posted special delivery within mainland UK (possibly open to offers on this one though)

Also something the same but not.... non stubby passenger mirrors - kind of like a stubby conversion but in reverse - i do alot of miles in my arosa and have got one ready to go on mine, as it loses the blind spot i find with the stubby mirrors

Silver

55565b00.jpg

197bfefb.jpg

£40 posted special delivery within mainland uk

Blue

3469ccb5.jpg

b1c4b9df.jpg

£40 posted special delivery within mainland uk

As always i can try to get specific colours, but unfortunately my supplier just sends me whatever they get in.