Stubby mirrors £45 posted!

croakey

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red one provisionally sold

Had lots and lots of demand for these on several forums, so have secured a silver one that should be arriving within a couple of days if anyone on clublupo would like to provisionally reserve it. I will of course photograph it and make sure it is 100% before sale.

Also on a side note there is a possibility i can get these colour matched for you - i would need to check how much with a friend who runs a bodyshop, but i can do this at cost price

A little update for you guys :)

I've had a couple delivered now that have arrived with damage, have spoken to the supplier (i buy alot of other parts, different marques from them) and they have promised me better service in future...better packaging would be a start :)

I have on the way

2x Silver

1x Black

1x Red (sold)

1x Blue (awaiting confirmation its an OEM part)

They should be delivered by New Year, however the snow is bad in Kent, so we will have to see.

I am going to start posting them recorded from now on, so there will be a minor increase in price (we're talking minimal if any)

Will keep all interested parties upto date as we carry on.

On a similar note if theres other used parts you need, let me know, i've got a good relationship with a breaker German side, who gets a decent number of Lupos in as breakers :)