Stubby mirrors £45 posted!

croakey

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In need of a "Tornado Red" (Not flash red) stubby, im colour specific as i dont want to have to go to the effort to get it sprayed as i need a replacement for mine asap as sum1 kicked mine off! Do u have one and how much? PM me please if u can help.

Ben

Hey guys, i cant guarentee colour options on these as i get them sent through with other items from my supplier i do know i've got a batch due to me end of Feb/early march of around 6 (i've got a couple reserved for people elsewhere- mk4 golf owners paying a premium)

Unfortunately i cant get them quick enough at the moment, and even getting my supplier to do deals with other breakers i think for a period of time i cleared the breakers of lupo mirrors lol! I do have another supplier but they would mean upping prices, which isnt something i want to do :)

I'll update this as and when new items arrive :)

Ok some stock has arrived:

A textured black euro stubby - ideal to be smoothed/painted etc

8d3638e7.jpg

1ba2385d.jpg

45b685a8.jpg

0a3a9d42.jpg

SOLD

Also have due:

Dark Blue

Flash Red (reserved elsewhere at present)

Fantasia Green

Will update as stock arrives with me.

...yes i've got my supplier letting me know whats on route now :)

Edited by croakey

I thought it looked electric cos of the cable on it? I mean electric mirror angling. Not electric folding? Is that what u understood? Or is it just a manual adjust one, which I would have to decline unfortunately :/

Its not worth the time and effort for me as a busy student on a low budget, better to pick up any electric drivers mirror I can as cheap as poss, then rub it down and paint it myself to reduce costs. Also do u know how to take one apart to seperate the bit u paint?

Edited by BEP51