Snow

Philplop

Woke up to about 6 inches this morning, it has snowed all day, it's now up to the wheel centres on the Dune, it's still snowing and the guy next door is still stuck in his BMW 3 series coupe.

Lost the dog a few times on a walk this afternoon.

Sorry no pic's yet.

How do you lose a black dog in the snow Ray?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pmsl @ loosing the dog , we done the same .

Small toy yorky and 12 inch or more of snow on a grassy field means a dog resembling a jumping ferret just to keep his head above the snow.

He was covered in snow balls so we had to put him in warm water to thaw out ha ha

we have had 6inches now and it stopped for a few hours but ive just looked out the window and its started again. ive decided if its any more than 7inches tomorow the work can go screw itself if it thinks im driving a 3.5tonne front wheel van on untreated roads for 12hrs!

Spent the weekend in Norfolk with family and this was the view on Saturday morning:

75883_478938059452_517009452_5706922_6577355_n.jpg

Came back down to Southend yesterday and it looked as though it had just been a heavy frost here. Woke up this morning at 7.15 to check if it had snowed and it hadn't. Went back to bed for 10 mins, then got up & had a shower. Checked out the window again at 8am & it had snowed! Under 1cm though. Suspect we might get a little bit more tonight, but we don't usually get that much snow here.

Got lots of snow up in Newcastle now.... the GTI is safely tucked up on my parents drive in the Lake District when I went back home to collect this:

defender.jpg

Should make the 60 mile a day commute to Hexham and back a little easier. Totally loving driving the Defender in this weather. Its mint at 4 wheel drifting. :cool:

Got lots of snow up in Newcastle now.... the GTI is safely tucked up on my parents drive in the Lake District when I went back home to collect this:

defender.jpg

Should make the 60 mile a day commute to Hexham and back a little easier. Totally loving driving the Defender in this weather. Its mint at 4 wheel drifting. :cool:

Nice, my friend had one of those, he was 17 and flattened a lamp post when driving it in the snow

sunniside gateshead

IMAG0125.jpg

polo on drive sheltered between two houses

IMAG0136.jpg

my street

IMAG0138.jpg

Edited by Mitchell

defender.jpg

Nice, Gotta love Lannys! Heres my mates (3.5 v8, omg the sound!)

21942_239463799561_635579561_3333302_7636687_n.jpg

just read an advert for a land rover in norfolk lol,

Land Rover 1979

She runs, chaynges geer, terns and stops, stored in my there barn, and has bin for yeers, but any one hoo wishes to cum and ave a look at her can awlso drive it about the grass.

Engin is won of them their deesels, starts good and tiks over quwite nicelee, Thats gotta be wurf at a round £200

No MOT or TAX

Have got one of them their overdrives witch is probbably wurf another £200??

Wood deffinetlley want some weldin for MOT as well as other things no douwt, mite only be worth brakeing, I supose it all depends how much time yer willin to spend on her, but theirs plenty of good bits on her to re-use or sell on tu sumone else who mite even be one of those Land rover enfuseiasts.

I will be wonting £50 non refundobol deposet wivin 24 hour of end of orcshun. Then I wil be wontin the rest of it wen yer cum and get it. or pay for all on it throuhgh pay pal.

just read an advert for a land rover in norfolk lol,

Land Rover 1979

She runs, chaynges geer, terns and stops, stored in my there barn, and has bin for yeers, but any one hoo wishes to cum and ave a look at her can awlso drive it about the grass.

Engin is won of them their deesels, starts good and tiks over quwite nicelee, Thats gotta be wurf at a round £200

No MOT or TAX

Have got one of them their overdrives witch is probbably wurf another £200??

Wood deffinetlley want some weldin for MOT as well as other things no douwt, mite only be worth brakeing, I supose it all depends how much time yer willin to spend on her, but theirs plenty of good bits on her to re-use or sell on tu sumone else who mite even be one of those Land rover enfuseiasts.

I will be wonting £50 non refundobol deposet wivin 24 hour of end of orcshun. Then I wil be wontin the rest of it wen yer cum and get it. or pay for all on it throuhgh pay pal.

Someone with a good grasp of the English language...

And 6 toes on each foot!

someone scrapped a taxed and tested 91 fiesta at my work so thats now my winter lowered it and then drove up to fife from manchester yesterday that was nerve racking lol

and its only a 4 speed ha ha