***FOR SALE/Breakkkking Grab your bits***little low *was* red...S24NCD...B4GG3d...PVW&Fastcar Featured

niallod

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wee update.....

Thanks ^^^^^above for all the comments....... :D makes me love my car more :)

anyways.... decded to go against the norm and install a 1960 jet plane air gauge for my air ride setup and tbh IT ROCKS :D

IMG_0972.jpg

and winters here :(

IMG_0974.jpg

o and i think i could maybe do with a bigger car for comuting to uni every day :S

IMG_0969.jpg

ill get some winter pics when the snow gets here...... I CANT WAIIIIIIIIT :D

1. Thanks

2. Of course i commute in it every day .....Why else would i have put so much work,time,money,effort and pure passion into something im not going to be seen driving about in every day.... every time i leave my house im in a show so i try just to keep paint fresh by dodging gritters, staying away from behind lorries and of course the car gets a two bucket wash every single day it leaves :D .............RANT OVER :D

o and what i mean by everyday being a show.... well........

this kind of picture is taken regularly and normally someone i know would find it on a random Facebook with a wacky caption and tag me.....

this weeks example outside uni...

304147_270619602984424_100001091605041_762749_1092780677_n.jpg

I LOVE MY BRUM lol

Edited by niallod

I do most of the work on my car in my lunch break on the office car park tbh lol

Massive props for not hiding her away in a garage most of the time, quite agree if you're going to put that much work into a car you might as well enjoy it! And very nice work it is too, she's a beast

• 2 weeks later...

ok everyone..........

After a disheartened few weeks.months of thinking of selling up its gone the opposite way..........

Cars booked in for full engine strip/ported polished head/valve stem seals/piston-rings....the lot

Im waiting for a wee present or two to come from a certain company called "Tramont" in france-and to make it better maybe the wheels will take a visit to mike the polisher

theres gna be a wee bit more leather introduced

and finally all the little touches to make it perfect such as gti parts will be included in the new year....

UD will be hit with a bang..... and i might sort out a few more "LOWS ;)" on the way :D

w0o0o0op...