***FOR SALE/Breakkkking Grab your bits***little low *was* red...S24NCD...B4GG3d...PVW&Fastcar Featured

niallod

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looks well! Seen it at a few shows over here, have to admit though, was never really a fan of the roof but it has started to grow on me lol :blush: Hopefully I can get mine looking nice and clean like yours, few bits to paint on mine :(

your car is awesome mate! take much to install the air? (if you did it yourself that is)

cheers

Jak

ehhh well if you dont know what your at with cutting mad a mounts of chasis legs and in my case strut towers,even engine notching... then get yourself to rayvernhydraulics and hel sort ye :)

Car looks well! Seen it at a few shows over here, have to admit though, was never really a fan of the roof but it has started to grow on me lol :blush: Hopefully I can get mine looking nice and clean like yours, few bits to paint on mine :(

ahhh now dont get me started on when i seen ure lupo on rms :( i neeeeeeeeed a gti lol :blush:

cant wait to finnaly see this finished, you get the bumper allright?

yep landed today.... good jab now i can have a daily bumper and a show one :)

Did you get them door cards trimed? if so how much if you dont mind me asking as im looking for something like that but not sure whether too

emmmmm was kinda mates rates and it was still a forture dude.... done by hand on a single needle machine... some time in it..

MATE! get over to www.dirtystancing.com already! they need to see this car!!

hah... ahh i kno i was meaning to before but got all tangled on in the forum :S lol

Like!

Hows the engine mate? :)

ehhh lets just say bappppp bahhhhhhhp :) yep i love it lol... few teething problems but meh all in now and fine.... B)

ahhh now dont get me started on when i seen ure lupo on rms :( i neeeeeeeeed a gti lol :blush:

Awk lol trust me, see if you really want a GTi, you'll get one, I got mine in the end :)

• 2 weeks later...

what do you mean?? biggrin.gif

got her up there lad :)

Massive tease

;)

Love it now with the more oem front end.

Compleatly transformed!!!

thanks dude :) i still think im going to use the smoother bumper for show use though

Oh my <3 i wanna see more!!!

more to come ;)

The standard front makes this look perfect!

Can haz hi res of tha pic?

ill sort you with a few pics when i get some more done this week :)

Thought you put a mad spoiler on the back.. but is just the door haha.

hah i kno i actualy though daym that looks cool lol

Looks spot on with the standard front end now, i also thought the same about the spoiler at first glance lol

Edit: Is the cage a new addition?

Intrigued into what colour it is now too

Edited by bobbo