The Worst Place You've Ever Been

melonman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bodrum in Turkey, what a hole! beach was rank, water was dirty and hotel was more like hostel!

one of my mates got beaten and mugged on the second day, 3 others got attacked by a club owner because they didn't want to go into his club, when he tried dragging them in off the street a fight kicked off then turks were every where kicking and punching them couple had knives. my mates jumped in a taxi but the taxi driver wouldn't go so they all got beaten inside the taxi. luckily i had gone home earlier in the night but i'd already had a row with the club owner as he kept pulling my arm to go into his crappy empty club!

we'd all been going to the same club every night as it was the best in the town, the owner of that club was a bit of a gangster, he told the police what to do and saw him punch a rival club owner in front of the police, he also carried a gun in his waistband - he heard this other bloke had been harrassing his customers, 2 days later the trouble maker had a black eye and both arms in cast.

On the bus ride back to the airport we got the driver to stop out side his club, tooted the horn and gave him a little wave goodbye.

Bodrum in Turkey, what a hole! beach was rank, water was dirty and hotel was more like hostel!

Agreed, Also Ibiza is a hole, I remember seeing 2 spanito's on a Sanchez (GTA Bike reference :blush: ) going down the highstreet and the bloke on the abck was grabbing handbags!

Benidorm - It's just Blackpool with a bit more sun, travelling abroad to go to Spains Blackpool was a major disappointed for me.

I'd have to agree with this.

I was told that nearly half of cars in the less affluent bits are uninsured. From the general standard of driving there I am will to bet a similar percentage dont have licenses either!

I was told that nearly half of cars in the less affluent bits are uninsured. From the general standard of driving there I am will to bet a similar percentage dont have licenses either!

Haha, i always wondered whether there was a completely different highway code in Bradford!

iirc that was in the local paper!

Pretty sure that the standard of driving is probably an easy way to claim compensation.

Edited by VinnyGTI

• 6 months later...

hanley near stoke on trent.

full of northerners who are all up for drinking till they are sick, fighting, or both at the same time.

some girl who looked like she had aids tried to shove her tongue down my throat in some nightclub there which has these kinda mixed sex toilets. proper strange.

Edited by Adam K

I live in Doncaster, 85% of it is a **** hole, and its the people that make the place like it unfortunatly. There are some nice areas around the outside but comming back home after living in sheffield for 2 years for university i just hate being back in the town! alought with my mates a night out is always a good laugh!

Still Oldham.... lol

I was going to nip into Oldham on Saturday to pick up a film that was ready at Boots. Glad I didn't because of the EDL bottle throwing in the afternoon.

Doncaster, Hull, anywhere between north of city centre Birmingham and the M6, Oldham, Stoke, Coventry, Dover, Bradford, Crewe... I could definitely go on.

id back you up with hull i was born there what a sh*t hole.

turkey was a horrible sleazy dreadful place. malia on crete was good one time then a bit scary another time. me and a mate were walking to the hotel hammered and 3 greek blokes were trying to grope an english lass and wouldnt let go of her, so we got involved and gave a couple a bit of a seeing to. the other ran off next thing about 10 chased us back to the hotel. they were out side waving guns about. turned out wed beaten up a couple of local gang members. got relocated to hersonisos because the rep thought we were going to get killed. exciting but a bit scary, least the lass got away.

Edited by jonnykell1980