Pro3mark

robgti

There must be something genuinly up. I cant belive mark would do all these people over. From whan i met him and from how he's been on this forum, im sure he will be back with a full explanation.

I mean, he just leant Rich his RS's for a couple of months!! thats over a grand of wheels!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think hes "had anyone over"

just before he stopped posting , we'd agreed a deal on his rm's

i offered to give him a big deposit via paypal,he declined this

if there was anything dodgy with him he could have had my cash

Yea Marks not dodgy! he wouldnt let me buy his RS's!

And as marcus said, who on earth would lend me the mintest RS's :lol:

Rich.

He refused to sell his RC's to James (99hjhm) also.

Mark was in my car at the time of George Agdgdgwngo in his Honda Accord driving into me :(

He helped out a fair bit and kept me from going Schizophrenic when the funt tried driving away.

469457686a5352812627l.jpg

Not smiling now you're insurance has gone up are you, ya Nigerian twa.

Edited by nfbr

Mark was in my car at the time of George Agdgdgwngo in his Honda Accord driving into me :(

He helped out a fair bit and kept me from going Schizophrenic when the funt tried driving away.

Member of the Year material ;):lol:

Edited by northwick

He refused to sell his RC's to James (99hjhm) also.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PRICELESS! :clap:

Hmmm, I ordered my KW's from Venom Motorsport on New Years Eve and they arrived at the end of the following week. But they might have had them on the shelf.

i feel physically sick after reading that. i ordered mine a week or 2 BEFORE christmas. im gunna start stamping my feet, crossing my arms and crying in a minute. NO FAIR :(

Guys I ordered some weitec coilys at the start of December and have been told they would be arriving on 3 occasions now but yet to actualy come. I had a Pm from KamRacing today to tell me it will now be febuary as they are out of struts. I have been offered a refund but I've yet to take it as it would have ment waitin for nearly two months for no reason, and they were running the discount deal last year so I'd end up paying 100 more elsewhere now!!

I'm starting to think this is just an excuse though If people are having the same issues with other products where this lack of struts is irrelevant.

You are aware this complaining about Kam Racing is just making Mark look worse, give the lad a break, wait till he's on and then he can explain himself. He's a bit too established to just rip people off and deserves the chance to justify this, if you want to whinge about KR, do it in another thread.

It's not exactly like he is connected to them in any single way.

I agree, this thread keeps going off topic and is probably twice as long because of that.

Unless Mark has gone on holiday there must be another explanation but I like a few others would like to know what, if anyone on here is Marks friend and lives close can't they call round and see him.

Has anyone sent him a message to his phone to say this is going on , then even if he cant get to the net there could be a slight indication as to why this has occurred if they got a reply and posted it?

People have been in touch with him since he was last logged on here, but I think since this thread has been started everyone who has tried to get intouch with him has failed, I don't think he's answered any texts or calls.