Pro3mark

robgti

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really should be RS4 Pro 3 Mark. I remember back in the day when these were incredibly innovative, yet a bit crap.

1052_4a92df0bb2eeb.jpg

I so wanted the HB Hara edition of the car.

PRO3-Hara.jpg

Now I am SURE that's where his username comes from. :lol:

I used to race an HPi Pro3, still have almost a whole car in spares as most parts were 'hopped up' to the carbon parts.

Too much money, but a lot of fun.

What reference is it to Golf, i did used to play! haha.

I remember doing the first ever BIWS race, all the HPI/HB Euro team drivers turned up with these crazy HB edition cars, I was like WANT WANT WANT.

It was such a good looking car, but frankly... not the best. I was racing a Schumacher Mission at the time, although I did go through nearly evering 10th touring car going at the time, including a seriously expensive Corally Assassin - only 500 odd quid for the rolling chassis - and it was crap. :lol:

Yeah, it wasn't the best, the belt was it's weak point IMO, they used it to try and lower the center of gravity, but with a low tuen motor it would just give you lag before accelearating, setting them up was poo too, but in low talent racing you'd still be well up there.

That was you was it!

Yeah i saw you, my 1.0 didn't quite boost it past yours though :|. Only chequers i have are in the interior mirror, so good spot there! Do you live local then?

Yeah Im in the dunstable/luton area, car looks sweet dude! Tastefully done :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would resurrect this topic and ask everyone else on here if there waiting for anything off Mark, this seems to be the only way to comunicate with Mark after a deal has been done as he doesn't reply to pm's even though he is on here most of the time.

I'm sure Mark is a sound bloke but I am getting a bit fed up now of still not having what I am owed or at least been told when I will have them.