BRING BACK THE LUPO!

AlexTRea

I was talking about this today, wish they did! Why did they stop it? Safety regs?

It's a 4* NCAP car, I hardly think it was due to safety regulations, the only thing that stopped the Lupo getting 5 stars was the lack of airbags in the side of the seats!

Hmmm i agree,

even so they should bring out like a limited editon :):P

that would be awesome :)

how about a limited edition fox thats invisable :D

It's a 4* NCAP car, I hardly think it was due to safety regulations, the only thing that stopped the Lupo getting 5 stars was the lack of airbags in the side of the seats!

Oooh I have side airbags in the Arosa! :P

Even with side airbags, it's a 4 star EuroNcap car. Only thing is that the score went up from 26 to 28 points (if I remember correctly) thanks to those airbags. :)

oh no he di'nt :o ..

Is much as a TFSI Lupo would be great

I wouldn't be able to afford one from new.

its a car of its time and i like the idea of driving something that'll never be seen again

VW Santanta anyone...no ?

Maybe it isnt a dislike but more of a use of the old schoolyard " i fancy you so ill call you names and hit you "

Shouldn't bring Lupos back. Would be a foolish maneuver. Going backwards isn't going to drive a company forwards!

Well said, a car company is there for making money, other than things like the Veyron and Prodrive P2 (which was never released) as a technical exercise.

Remaking 200 Lupos is hardly going to be making them money, or a particularly exciting technical exercise.

oh no he di'nt :o ..

Is much as a TFSI Lupo would be great

I wouldn't be able to afford one from new.

its a car of its time and i like the idea of driving something that'll never be seen again

VW Santanta anyone...no ?

My dad had a santana for like 3yrs! nice car...mainly based on the passat. I still have a set of rear oil filled shocks for it brand new somewhere...

Lupo's wouldn't be right being made again, i'd say they definately need to re-release something similar though to compete in the small car market...vw fox's are just terrible...roof's are too high on them. :(

They Lupo is based on a shortened mk4 Polo chassis, so it's aging. It never sold in high numbers because it was too expensive for a small town car, hence the Fox being very cheaply made.

They shouldn't and wouldn't bring it back. Hopefully the 'Up!' won't be called a Lupo, but I reckon it will be. Means you'll have to say to people "I drive a Lupo, no, the old shape". :(:lol: