Fast & Furious 2009 trailer

IDGM

Trailer

I quite liked the first two films, much like the Transporter offerings - so proposterous and vapid that they take little effort to be entertained by them. Anyways, as I walked by Currys window on Saturday, I saw this trailer on a TV.

Typically silly, but is that a Ford RS200 in the hands of Mr Diesels mates? Excellent choice if so.

Edited by IDGM

I've not seen the third one, but it sounded bad. I wonder what they've paid Vin Diesel and Paul Walker to return?

We just got back to Max's house following a week in Le Mans.

Sat down in front of the projector, if it wasn't for the fact we were all so tired it would have been switched off.

It was worse than you could possibly imagen.

One of the lads we watched it with was a Pro Difter, so it was probably worse due knowing whats really possible.

Vin Diesel ftw. The end of Tokyo Drift was such a tease when he came in for the final 30seconds. I liked the first one, yawned my way through the second one, and third one was pretty good.

One thing i HATE about FAF movies though is that when the film is over, a good 70% of the audience then start being like complete bellends driving out the multiplex carpark trying to do what the film did. Just FYI, MG ZRs dont drift. They just nearly take out an entire Nandos outlet.

A bit like Top Gear on Sunday. Where the hell was that shopping centre? Not quite the Blues Brothers though :lol:

That entire 'review' made me laugh. Lots. See now that's how you should advertise a car :D

Still havent seen last weeks episode, still sat on my free sky+ box with free sky six pack and free installation ;)

You still presumably have a free dish on the side of the house. That makes you a pikey :P

Three storey town house actually tyvm!

And my free dish is well hidden. Now i just gotta sort out the burned out Nova, old sofa and broken washing machiene on the front lawn :rolleyes:

Have you got an old Little Tikes Coupé sitting there too? I need a spare front castor and horn squeaker :wacko:

Thinks... Fast & Furious 5: Little Tikes take Big Yellow Teapot Krew

Edited by IDGM

That actually looks half decent, to the point where you'd go and see it at the cinema for a laugh.

Looks like a Buick Grand National at the start, hope they didn't wreck a real one :(

In 2F2F they had to make a replica Yenko Camaro cos they obviously couldn't wreck a $500k car.

Have you got an old Little Tikes Coupé sitting there too? I need a spare front castor and horn squeaker :wacko:

Thinks... Fast & Furious 5: Little Tikes take Big Yellow Teapot Krew

I dont have the squeaker, i eated it when i was ickle. Guess i was in to biting from an early age.

I do however, still have my Big Yellow Teapot!

On topic meanwhile: I watched the trailer again and im excited :)

Looks like a Buick Grand National at the start, hope they didn't wreck a real one :(

Me too. I like them a lot. Those and the Cyclone pickup :wub: