Fast & Furious 2009 trailer

IDGM

Ooof... GMC Syclones are awesome. My dad's mate had one, was proper quick till it caught fire!

Friction from the air at speed!

I thought I'd spelt it wrong, I had a feeling it began with an 'S'. I had a trip in a Typhoon (the estate version) once. Fantastic. Wasn't the Syclone the quickest car on sale in the USA at one point? Sheer madness.

No idea if the eBay link thing works again, but search item number 120337658715 and see what pops up. Who needs a Caddy?

Edited by IDGM

just watched the trailer an looking forward to the full movie their is something alluring about the unrealistic street race scenes and lairy paint jobs that just makes me want to watch these films. might have to go an dig out the old ones and watch again :D

As for the yank mobile i was well excited to arrive in florida earlier this year to find my economy hire car had been upgraded to a dodge, but then a bit dissapointed when i put my foot down an it made alot of noise but didn't go much faster. i wont start on the handling...

You just know by watching that trailer that its the only good bits of the film and that the rest will be utter bilge just like the last 3...

that said i'll probably still watch it, maybe not at the cinema but might borrow the dvd off someone or rent it sometime when it comes out

Friction from the air at speed!

I thought I'd spelt it wrong, I had a feeling it began with an 'S'. I had a trip in a Typhoon (the estate version) once. Fantastic. Wasn't the Syclone the quickest car on sale in the USA at one point? Sheer madness.

No idea if the eBay link thing works again, but search item number 120337658715 and see what pops up. Who needs a Caddy?

That's very nice but also VERY expensive

I want one -

Nice vid.

13k for a practical two seater with 4WD, sub 5 sec 0-60 times and a totally bad-ass attitude seems cheap enough to me. Our Ibiza cost that 3 and a half years ago and is probably only worth £4500. Worth a punt at £10k. You know you want it.

Edited by IDGM

i think this one is going to be alot less cars, there seems to be more of a plot to it without the cars if you get what i mean. i think it will make for good 'light' entertainment, the other certainly have, thats considering there isnt really that much else out there if anything on the same front. I would like to see a lot more possible realistic things going no though, perhaps the british scene with small cars and modified big engines.

I cant think of anything better than watching a mk1 or mk2 golf racing up streets in the uk. i think it would make a great film, but i suppose thats not for the masses so il keep it to myself ha