The uglyiest car in the world

Jowey

Post number 2 ;)

The sport ones are even worst. Has like rounded exhausts and square cut outs. Looks gash. Also the wiper pisses me off. Why bother if its that small, either put a decent sized one on so you can use it properly or get rid of it all together.

renault-megane-rear-19-05-08.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, thats amazing.

I always say people who buy boras do so coz a) they cant afford a passat or b ) even worse they actually thought it was a passat

:P

#1 i know the difference between a passat and a bora , #2 certainly if you look on the second hand market same age and spec boras are more expensive than passats :rolleyes:

i will not accept that this is a boring car lol

picture681mediumer4.jpg

The sport ones are even worst. Has like rounded exhausts and square cut outs. Looks gash. Also the wiper pisses me off. Why bother if its that small, either put a decent sized one on so you can use it properly or get rid of it all together.

renault-megane-rear-19-05-08.jpg

I don't like them.

Plus one local Megane Cup is making a point of trying to race me at every opportunity. It's currently about 6-1 to the Polo (missed 5th gear). His mate with a blue one has joined in now too.

I think the Volvo posted above is pretty nice, especially the hot one, in white... I'd rock that!

6626.jpg

6625.jpg

Ogle SC.. i believe under all that uglyness there is a 60's mini platform

Edited by Jowey

A fair few cars on here i like (megane, Fiat coupe), i think its often manufacturers who take a risk with their styling, marmite cars!

Not all Scorpios look like that you know Mine doesn't anyway.

They are ok looking, its a massive estate, cheap because not many people like them, far from the ugliest.

You must have the previous square one then?

I think we need 'The best looking car in the world' thread too ...

Edited by cardaft