Any1 not goin to E38??

2001gti

See, What you were meant to say there was "I'm not going because I have chosen to stay at home and support my beautiful pregnant wife" :D

I might've done had she not spent all the eBay proceeds on getting her hair done today ahead of going back to school.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked my mate months ago if he wanted to. Said yes. On wednesday he said he couldnt come.... what a erm tinker. so hacked off, as he still expects me to drive him, and two more of our mates to his parents house on monday for a holiday, may just call him monday morning and say sorry no can do =D

hello from me, picola, noddy and andy p , we are currently in tesco buying alchohol :) weather is fantastic food is all good, i had a full tub of ben and jerry's for breakfast, noddy only managed half a tub ,, slacker speak soon don't mourn too much.

I love men flaps

=== I WORK IN LIDL - I KNOW THAT THE ALCO IS CHEAP AND ON OFFER ATM IF THERE'S ONE NEAR U B)

Edited by And1Lupo

Still buzzing my tits off after that last can of Rockstar! Everything out of the car, Everything NOW IN ITS PLACE... OMFG Far too organised.

Sorry if I didn't say goodbye to some people. But I couldn't actually find half of you when I decided it was time to go :( Still - Had a fantastic time! Great to meet some amazing new people (as per every year) Can't wait till next year :D

i'd like to say thanks to everyone who went to edition for their kind attitude towards me.

i had a cracking time, even though i got so wasted i didnt move in my chair for 2 hours or so...

and... i didnt get punched in the face :lol: