How long you had your Lupo...

Alex_225

...and how long do you intend to keep it?

I just wondered as I'm extremely pleased with mine. Really love the way it drives and how much character it has. Also its plenty quick enough for the day to day drive and is extremely economical round town.

Also for a car thats been around for nearly ten years it doesn't look dated at all. :D:D:D

I've had mine for nearly four years now, but i've been pondering with the idea of getting rid and getting something a bit quicker. The only other cars i really like at the moment are Cooper S JCW's, 197 Cup's or Polo GTI 1.8T.

Had it since may, but already feel like i wana keep it forever! Like said above it has got tonnes of character and loads of potenntial lol. Also after uni i plan on a transplant that i doubt has been done before, the 170ps 1.4tsi engine =D think itd be so much fun! and ust different to the 1.8T's. Apart from that got no reason to see why i may sell it, my uncle is 60 and still has his first car, a mini that has had rebuild after rebuild. If he can do it so can i lol

That is awesome to have your first car when you get to 60!! haha

I'm thinking that I'll be hanging onto my Loop for a fair while now. I'm going to hang onto the Megane as well, its done silly low mileage and they've stopped making them in that colour so they can only get rarer.

Nice thing about driving a Lupo is that you don't see that many of them around too so they keep their rarity as well. I've never wanted a car that when you go for a drive you pass every five minutes when you're driving it.

There's been a mentality in this country and especially in my area that cars are almost disposable. Buy one new and on finance, treat it like crap and then just part ex it for another new one on finance. Anyone ever noticed that?

I've had mine since January 2004 and intend keeping it for another year or so.

Have my next car in mind already, just got to wait until they're available here and see if they meet my expectations.

what that then! :P

i have my eye on 3 cars, an old renault eeeee space, old old old merc, or an old porsche targa in orange/red. :P

what that then! :P

500 abarth??

I have had it since 04 and i will probably run it as long as i can keep it going, its getting more and more scruffy but

i dont really care. I dont polish it and the rain washes it, i just get in it and drive and enjoy ever second the way

a car should be

Its all about the fun factor for me im not into bling or huge bhp i drive fast enough with 100 horses

i came from driving a 998 mini and before that a 998 metro. Its not the fastest car i have driven but

it is one of the most fun, i love having to work the gears to get the power its the most fun part of driving.

I can still take bigger cars at the lights its very good off the mark 0-30

Its the best little town racer i know, no one minds a small car zipping off the lights but you look a total prick

in a BMW M3 if you give it some welly. When i see a mini speeding past i think ahhh how cool... its the same with the lupo

If i keep the car long enough id love to do a diesel conversion, if it would fit id go for a kia 1.6 CRDi

really really nice engine i like the CRDis over TDIs

The points i dont like bad MPG for such a small engine due to the power curve, no AC and

tracking that never stays tracked

I keep test driving small cars just because i can really but nothing feels that fun. I was really disappointed with the 500.

The mazda 2 was a really nice drive but the car has no sole and its something id rather get my mum than have myself.

I've had mine about a year and a quarter. Love it, makes for a good daily driver, getting a bit bored of the 'power' though. Will keep it at least another year or so for definite. Not to sure after that. My main struggle is with the boot size. I'm always buying big car bits and its a nightmare getting it into the Lupo.

I think my next car will have to be a big estate. Thinking along the lines of a E46 Touring.

91_E46k_19zBBSCK.JPG

Mmmmmmm, pimp wagon!

Edited by heartagram