Jam Appreciation

MattyA

i jammed my 4 skin in my jean zip before........there was red jam afterwards does that count?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody remember the gollywog badges u could collect on the robinsons jam??

Yes I do, and also little figures they did. My Mum brought a Golly back from Australia last month, I'd not seen one in years. All good fun, unless you work for the PC Brigade.

I have a picture of a Robertson gollywog, although I'm scared to show it, as there could be some racial backlash! :wacko:

We had the Golly badges on that red bit of carpet thing that came with them. Probs still have them up in the loft, in the hope they are worth something lol. Like the Natwest piggy banks

I have a picture of a Robertson gollywog, although I'm scared to show it, as there could be some racial backlash! :wacko:

I was just about to post the picture, untill i read your post. Remember, Helen says NO!

We had the Golly badges on that red bit of carpet thing that came with them. Probs still have them up in the loft, in the hope they are worth something lol. Like the Natwest piggy banks

natwest piggy banks are about 15 quid a pop.... UNLESS you have cousin wesley (green jacket blue cap) he was the rarest as you had to have a grand in the bank to get him hes going for above £130 atm

natwest piggy banks are about 15 quid a pop.... UNLESS you have cousin wesley (green jacket blue cap) he was the rarest as you had to have a grand in the bank to get him hes going for above £130 atm

do we have many culturally different not minorities.... user groups on here?

I have them all.

But if he is the dearest ar 130 quid, why would I need 1k in the bank.

I have them all.

But if he is the dearest ar 130 quid, why would I need 1k in the bank.

originally you had to have that much in your account to get him, nowadays thats irrelevant its just the numbers of them out there, he happens to be the rarest

• 3 months later...

I'm back on the Bonne Maman strawberry jam at the moment. Damn ASDA for stopping selling it :furious: . Probably too many bits and not enough chemical jiz sauce in it for their core clientelle. They prefer Hartleys with no bits :thumbdown:

Local blackberry stocks were poor to non-existant this year because of the shocking summer. No home-made blackberry and apple jam this year.

Edited by IDGM

Whats a Damson?

Coz ive got a jam-ed one spreaded on my toast and it tastes quite yummy. I thought a Damson was a princess that gets stuck in a castle in the olden days but then i realised thats a damsell....

:)

Whats a Damson?

Coz ive got a jam-ed one spreaded on my toast and it tastes quite yummy. I thought a Damson was a princess that gets stuck in a castle in the olden days but then i realised thats a damsell....

:)

Looks like a small plum, can be quite tart. Has a big stone in the middle. My mum makes a nice damson wine that'll knock you on your arse if you're not careful :)