Fatttty's Lupo GTi | Sold and gone to it's new home.. new car hunt begins :)

fatttty

Lovely looking car mate.

Hope you dont mind me asking but you dont happen to have the part number for the complete drivers side stubby mirror to order from VW do you? ;)

thanks. yeah no problem ill dig the invoice out and find the part numbers for you.

• 2 weeks later...
That BMC looks stunning there, how have you done it? with two 90 degree bends?

So much tidier than the other way.

thankyou! It took two 90 degree bends and one 45 degree to get it to sit right. One 90 that comes off the throttle body to the 45 then to another 90. Also i had to move the fuse box things about two inches to the right to give clearance for the bmc to sit and also knocked up a quick bracket to hold it in place. I think having it there also helps get more cold air as its right in front of the grille so better all round i guess :)

Ive promised a few people some pics under the engine cover so ill get them up for you to look at.

It's come a long way since I saw it at Gti Festival last year mate, but it looks **** hot! B)

cheers! its getting there.. nearly finished :) although the supercharger never made it out of my garage lol!

Haha! Future mod?

haha nah, i sold it a few months after.. made a £150 profit on it though so not all bad! got a few things up my sleeve for the summer though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Righty after a very long, 6 hour drive to Aberdeen I finally got the interior I had always wanted! :wub:

MK4 Golf Recaros trimmed in Pepper Red nappa leather with matching Lupo rear bench :D

no points for guessing who used to own them lol! After waiting for what felt like an eternity for my door cards to return from the trimmers in scotland i finally got the interior in and completed this evening.

Took a couple of pics whilst the interior was stripped, gave me a chance to give it a good hoover our and a clean...

nointerior_6.jpg

nointerior_7.jpg

nointerior_2.jpg

nointerior_3.jpg

nointerior_4.jpg

And the new interior.. enjoy!

recaro_1.jpg

recaro_2.jpg

recaro_3.jpg

recaro_4.jpg

recaro_5.jpg

comments and opinions welcome :)

thanks Alex

Thats horrible :P

Na, looking good Alex :shades: , remember and look after it, I will be watching :D

lol! i will ;) id leather treated them twice before they even went in the car lol! i think some seat covers are in order though, its my daily so dont want to run any risks!

thanks for all the nice comments guys and girls, really appreciated :)

They look really nice fitted alex ;)

Amazing buddy and to think this is less than 10 miles from me!

We'll have to sort out a photoshoot at some point!

definitely matey.. where about in walsall are you? i live by reedswood

Yeah mate, you know Dave with the Mk2 Golf GTi? Ricoshay on here?

Smithy with the black polo 6n? My best mate who lives closer to you, followed you a little bit to ultimate dubs in his car...

Im Pelsall, Smithy is Short Heath. Saturday might be a decent day? Im busy every other night this week, night shoots are the best in Walsall Asda car park...

Add me on msn if you have it buddy: jamesu1990 [at] hotmail.com

Yeah mate, you know Dave with the Mk2 Golf GTi? Ricoshay on here?

Smithy with the black polo 6n? My best mate who lives closer to you, followed you a little bit to ultimate dubs in his car...

Im Pelsall, Smithy is Short Heath. Saturday might be a decent day? Im busy every other night this week, night shoots are the best in Walsall Asda car park...

Add me on msn if you have it buddy: jamesu1990 [at] hotmail.com

yeah i know them.. well their cars lol! ill add u on msn buddy and we can work something out :)