What have I done!!

PeteSGT

Right peeps, I have done the unthinkable and put a deposit down for another vehicle....trading in the loop.

This is the vehicle in question (can you blame me):

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

I wasn't sure about the colour at first...but in the flesh its lovely and all metalicy!

So these will be for sale VERY soon...totally unused (doh!)

IMG_0025.jpg

Edited by PeteSGT

are the kw's stainless?

if so pm me a price.

nice car i love them in white or red.

nice :shades: ive seen one of them at night and the blue goes a really near blacky colour and as the street lights hit it the metalic blue shines through :shades:

Niiiiiiiiice :thumbsup:

are the kw's stainless?

if so pm me a price.

nice car i love them in white or red.

I like all of the colours....but this is nicely different from the norm.

They are brand spanking new kw variant 1's....which I believe are stainless yes.

I'll give you a pm when I decide on price.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, to say I'm excited is a massive understatement! I just hope the dvla is quick with the number plate transfer.

I've had the loop for about a year, and will be sad to see it go, everyone loves it.

I will miss the go-kart style, but the golf is hardly a flop round the twisties! And I need boost lol.

I will also have a pair of cambridges, a bra and a flip key for sale soon.

Edited by PeteSGT

How much for the bra mate??

I'll give you a pm when I've decided...don't want this turning into a for sale thread (lol, a bit late I know)

Very nice. Alloys are a nightmare to keep looking good though - best ones for the car though imo!

Yeah, its a challenge I'm willing to accept! I opted out of the vw wheel protection stuff, which I imagine being a very expensive form of wd40. £150 it was.

Teehee! I knew you would ;)

Cant believe that the BBS's didnt stop you. Good choice though, and a very yummy colour :wub:

Yeah the wheels had me confuzzed for a while, they are stunning, but I had a chat with the angry snail that lives in the engine bay of the golf and he showed me the future!

Pirreli Edition available in UK from june, can you wait a month or so?

230bhp special 18" alloys with pirreli p-zero tyres. pirreli tread design seats

I would love to but mine is not new, and I couldn't run to a second hand edition 30, let alone one of these.

240 bhp is only a remap away for me anyway lol, as if I won't be skint as it is :)