wish me luck

one litre wonder ;)

well wish me luck , ive only been waiting since Feb'07 for this interview , i applied for Strathclyde police feb '07 , passed the application stage march '07 passed the entrants exams may '07 then passed the medical late june '07 and this is me just getting an interview so if all goes well today , 2 more interviews and then if they go to plan i shall be in strathy police :lol:

Lol @ Adam trying to get an argument going.

:)

nope, not at all, just warning him what a shoddy job it is. If you can earn the same kinda cash elsewhere then i'd highly recommend it.

i admit that if i didn't have an IT career to fall back on then i might have tried to stick it out and see if it got better, but at the end of the day why stick at something that makes you dread going to work every day?

nope, not at all, just warning him what a shoddy job it is. If you can earn the same kinda cash elsewhere then i'd highly recommend it.

i admit that if i didn't have an IT career to fall back on then i might have tried to stick it out and see if it got better, but at the end of the day why stick at something that makes you dread going to work every day?

well as i see it some people are happy cleaning bins and me i love my job making sheds and others love to be coppers so each to there own i cant think of anything worse than been in an office all day .

good luck craig ;)

well wish me luck , ive only been waiting since Feb'07 for this interview , i applied for Strathclyde police feb '07 , passed the application stage march '07 passed the entrants exams may '07 then passed the medical late june '07 and this is me just getting an interview so if all goes well today , 2 more interviews and then if they go to plan i shall be in strathy police :lol:

u a copper holy crap jesus noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hope they are giving u a horse man! u cant break that to badly!!!