Stolen !

Blackrat

so i get a phone call this morning at 8am and my mate says i wont believe whats just happend to him .. he was right i couldnt believe it ..

they stole his leather interior out of his lupo gti ,

what is this world coming to ?

so if you know of a balck leather lupo interior going cheapo you know who's it is

quite impressive feat though, must have taken quite a while and they can't be the lightest things to move about. Suspect it was quite well planned in advance.

30 mins tops, bastids it'll be on ebay soon no doubt, can't believe the ball's of some people,

not subtle though, break in both doors open unbolting seat mounts and a van or big estate car to get it all in afterwards. Surprised nobody saw anything or heard it if it was parked hear his house.

lovely persons

Thats quite a job without being seen

I reckon 30mins you could have the lot gone but you'd have thought someone would have seen at couple of people strippping an interior and loading it into another car.

not subtle though, break in both doors open unbolting seat mounts and a van or big estate car to get it all in afterwards. Surprised nobody saw anything or heard it if it was parked hear his house.

A complete interior does in fact fit inside a lupo would you believe :huh:

*Cough* you know what the scots are like :lol:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40311

Thats a joke by the way!

i thought that but then did'nt post as i new some idiot would :lol::rolleyes:

*Cough* you know what the scots are like :lol:

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40311

Thats a joke by the way!

Thanks Andi.

Wow, thats scary, good job I put it up yesterday, or was I planning ahead. :rolleyes:

Keep an eye open they are not for sale very often.

Shitter like :angry2: But as said it doesnt take long to remove, I know I have had about four different interiors in and out.

And the complete interior does fit in the back of a Lupo.

Pisser. :(

A mate told me that a bloke down the road from him with a Cosworth left the house one morning, his car wouldn't start, he popped the bonnet and somebody had stolen his engine!

FOR SALE Black leather interior from Lupo GTI. Open to offers

I think maybe the above post that wasn't even funny should have been removed before mine somehow

Hmmm...funny that

Why delete his post? It makes him look like a fool - not anyone else. It doesn't really contain any offensive language, and if it was removed people reading might wonder why everyone was being so hard on the guy.

It wasn't a particularly clever joke.

Your post on the other hand contained some pretty offensive language (aimed at the 'joke teller' for anyone reading). This is why I deleted it.

Play on.

unbelivable.

i cant imagine someone would actually steal it to sell on, possibly just to fit into their own car? :confused:

there are some real lowlife people around, i dont know how they have the nerve to go to these lengths for their own benefit.

:(