Always wear your seatbelt!

I saw this some time ago. His leg moves after he stops, but before the other vehicle runs him over.

I'd say he was deaded.

Lmao, 243 you have a very strange idea of not gory.

Well yeah I suppose it is a little... but nothing compared to that VW fox crash pics that were about a few months back, where it crashed into that lorry.

Dictionary - gore - 7 entries.

1. Noun - Dirt; mud.

2. Noun - Blood; especially, blood that after effusion has become thick or clotted.

3. v. - A wedgeshaped or triangular piece of cloth, canvas, etc., sewed into a garment, sail, etc., to give greater width at a particular part.

4. v. - A small traingular piece of land.

5. v. - One of the abatements. It is made of two curved lines, meeting in an acute angle in the fesse point.

6. v. t. - To pierce or wound, as with a horn; to penetrate with a pointed instrument, as a spear; to stab.

7. v. t. - To cut in a traingular form; to piece with a gore; to provide with a gore; as, to gore an apron.

;)

Well yeah I suppose it is a little... but nothing compared to that VW fox crash pics that were about a few months back, where it crashed into that lorry.

I did spare you all the pictures of each half of him lying on a Police bin bag next to the car. That sequence of Fox pictures, complete with entrails, is now doing the rounds as an Anti-texting while driving thing at the moment, so Look Out!

He's evading the police, guess he's done something pretty bad.

Can we make a rule that chavs involved in police pursuits over here are not allowed to wear seatbelts? Might help narrow down the gene pool a bit.

Nice flip, but the landing wsn't much cop....worth about a 6 i'd say!

Not pleasant I know, but I have been out to worse than that. I've seen people cut in half by their seatbelts AND people thrown out of cars for not wearing them. Really the moral is "belt up or not, at that speed you're gonna be mincemeat anyway!"