my lupo is nomore!!!! :(

eltis

hi guys, well on friday night i had a little accident and hit the curb and my car ended up rolling........... i am insured and i have got fully comp...... but tbh i duno what to do i cant believe wtz happend, i aint thinking straight, just duno what to do i never like a car so much the best car i ever had!!!!!!!!!

front driver side view

101_0374.jpg

rear driver side view

101_0375.jpg

front view

101_0372.jpg

Damn, hope your ok dude!

Another lupo on the cards?

are you ok though mate?

its only a bit of metal, its replaceable.

its gonna be a write off looking at it so start looking for loop no.2 lol

Holy crap!! :o

Hope your ok mate!! :blink:

hi guy`s thanks me and my girlfriend is ok, yeah defo a lupo anouther black 1.0 probly

duno wt the insurance will say........... or how long it will take(any ideas)..........

was telt if it was a saxo we would be serious injured or dead.......

DaN!

duno wt the insurance will say........... or how long it will take(any ideas)..........

gutted for you mate! my car got crashed into on new years eve and the repaieres have sent there estimate off to the insurance comapny already so they say im looking to hear off them by monday, so it dosent ake to long! and my car wasnt half as bad as that so yours shouldnt take long at all!

Waste of a car is what you're thinking!

But you're both not in a wheel chair drinking from a straw with your parents crying in front of you or worse still in a coma or dead/brain damaged at the scene.

To ease the pain, get the toolkit out and break the car down to complete component level and sell everything you can on ebay and anything left over that you want to keep, save it for another Lupo, better yet save up for the GTI or a Skoda Octavia VRS!

All the best.

my 2 cents

Waste of a car is what you're thinking!

But you're both not in a wheel chair drinking from a straw with your parents crying in front of you or worse still in a coma or dead/brain damaged at the scene.

To ease the pain, get the toolkit out and break the car down to complete component level and sell everything you can on ebay and anything left over that you want to keep, save it for another Lupo, better yet save up for the GTI or a Skoda Octavia VRS!

All the best.

my 2 cents

Think the insurance might want to have a look at it 1st, i honestly dont think i can save any of it, maybes front 2 standad seats, the outside it jt a ttl mess

never been so devistated in my life only had the car 22days in total and the 22 days worked out at costing me around £182 a day to have my black lupo god know how much insurance will give me back!!!!!!! and how long it will take to process my crash/claim!!!

Ouchies :( Thats the second Lupo to hit a kerb and flip recently. It did do its job and keep you safe, though gutting that you've not even had it that long!

p.s. I see no airbags hanging from the dash? Can I have it? ;)

aww nooo!! Poor loop! Glad you guys are okay tho :) Cud of been a lot worse.. an di say go for another one :) Better than getting something else and regretting it cos you know you will! :D

Glad your both ok, these little things really seem to hold up well to big knocks!

Hope you find its replacement lupo soon :)

Looks bad and whoever told you that you would be dead if it was a Saxo are correct. Main reason i sold mine!

Very true, like a paper bag for safety, aparently ;)