MK5 Golf GTTDI ...

MattyA

Cheers Rich, it was funny when my brothers fiancee returned home, and asked what I was up to, I had to explain that I fancied a change, she'll thinks I'm mad, I'd imagine! :lol:

Its that look that people have, its the puzzled are you for real and are you pulling my leg??

My in laws have finally got it now and just put it down to my hobby :lol:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave the spare GTI grille the matte black treatment, not a great job, but will do :)

newgrille004rf0.jpg

newgrille003xy6.jpg

newgrille001ss3.jpg

Ordered a new grille badge, but since removing the chrome surround the silver line on the lower grille, doesn't really tie in. :wacko:

Matt black looks great, ties in with the rub strips. Looks really moody!

Yeah it looks pretty good, the run of bad luck is p@ssing me off though! :lol:

Like it. Can't decide which I like best. Need to loose the silver on the bottom of the bumper with the matt black grill I reckon

I agree with you Joe, but after 4 hours of messing on, I couldnt be arsed.

That looks proper hard :angry: is that silver piping come off on its own? or is it a part of the lower grill.

The trim can come off, and will. :lol:

I think that looks mint! So what grill are you going to be sticking with? GT/Jetta hybrid or GTI hybrid? I quite like the badgeless GTI grill you can buy, i think it would suit your moody motor to a T!

Not sure at the moment, would have kept the chrome for a while, but since losing 3 of the 8 bars, its been taken off.

I like the honey comb/bar mix, but there are still a few bits I need.

i like very much your golf, how much for the woman, thank you please

Well as much as i do like it that way, i would prefer to see it with the jetta bits

Well as much as i do like it that way, i would prefer to see it with the jetta bits

Aye, but I cant be forking out even more cash :wacko: was the best solution for the parts I had.

TBH I'm close to sick of all the shitty luck I've had with it. I should sell up and get train/bike to work, spend the cash getting the mk1 done properly! :lol:

Aye, but I cant be forking out even more cash :wacko: was the best solution for the parts I had.

TBH I'm close to sick of all the shitty luck I've had with it. I should sell up and get train/bike to work, spend the cash getting the mk1 done properly! :lol:

Dont talk such rott.........silly man!

Modding 2 cars to a high standard is the future, so get on with it. :shades: