Who's got the lowest Lupo/Arosa?

LiamD

This is exactly why I had to raise it up a few pegs....

I have to battle 6 of these t*@!s everyday!

low2.jpg

low3.jpg

And when I was parked beside nextdoor's Audi, it makes me realise how low Lupo's look in general...

low1.jpg

Dan

The GTI is quite a low car anyway with the deeper front bumper and splitter, but yours is well low on the 14s. You must scrape your sump guard everyday as it sits a little lower than the bumper.

lol

fk highsports, no adjusters on the rear n all the way at the front... i dont know the exact figures but if someone on standard suspension wants to measure how high theres is i can figure out how low mine is :)

lol

fk highsports, no adjusters on the rear n all the way at the front... i dont know the exact figures but if someone on standard suspension wants to measure how high theres is i can figure out how low mine is :)

Exactly the same as me Deano, if you find out the actual drop, give us a shout would you? Cheers.

Everyone has to go over speed bumps at some point. You can go a lot lower than you may think before you start having problems with them.

Just tell him to walk to the end of the street where there aren't any speed bumps. :P

Having seen most of the cars in the club at one point or another, the lowest cars I know of are Big Daves old Sport and Paulbins Eaton. Both these cars make mine look like a 4x4. :lol:

When I get home tonight the adjuster rings in the back are going the journey, I've scrapped the front that many times now the back is starting to feel ledt out ;)

Dan

Everyone has to go over speed bumps at some point. You can go a lot lower than you may think before you start having problems with them.

Just tell him to walk to the end of the street where there aren't any speed bumps. :P

how much could you lower an arosa before i can go over speed bumps but will look good on ronal turbo's? i think that what the alloys i want are called lol

Having seen most of the cars in the club at one point or another, the lowest cars I know of are Big Daves old Sport and Paulbins Eaton. Both these cars make mine look like a 4x4. :lol:

hate to break it to you adam , mine is running big daves old coilovers from his sport that seized at the height that he had the car at so mine is running the same height as daves sport :P

I didnt say it would run in the summer, I just said it'll be sitting in the weeds :lol:

i that cos the weed are growing round it with it been stood that long. (sorry tigz.) lol. :rolleyes::rolleyes: