Who's got the lowest Lupo/Arosa?

LiamD

I would of said Mario's or Vworks, but Kenzies looks pretty low too. Maybe as its on grass.

Bah, my un trained eye can't tell.

LiamD- what drop is yours on and what size are your wheels/tyres?

Edited by Picola

No idea what drop is on mine, I have about an inch or so on the coilovers left to go down.

The adjusting rings and blocks went in the bin.

That pic is a bad angle really... or that's my excuse!!!

p.s wheels are the standard 13s, 55 profile tyres.

Edited by LiamD

I'll take a pic on tarmac if you wish. I want myn lower but im kinda f*cked at the back, however, im contemplating taking the helper springs out of the front coilovers, but the back will still sit too high.

Heres a few pics of mine, one is in the garage with a wood block in the way to see how low she actually is! We needed the blocks to drive onto in order to get the jacks under the car. Second one is outside my work....

Lowrider.jpg

after3.jpg

after2.jpg

Dan

My old effort. I still had the adjusters in like a fairy but it was as low as l could go without it handling like a plank on our less then snooker table smooth roads.

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

offsidelong.jpg

Anything over 90mm needs it in reality although some are happy to bash rails & driveshafts, anything over 75mm is liable to knock every now & then over large bumps.

Anything over 90mm needs it in reality although some are happy to bash rails & driveshafts, anything over 75mm is liable to knock every now & then over large bumps.

yet some how im fine at my ride height and the rest of the scots have managed to get 1litres all the way down on coilovers without problems , it seems to be that anything over a 1litre uses thicker driveshafts which hit the chasis leg after a certain amount

yet some how im fine at my ride height and the rest of the scots have managed to get 1litres all the way down on coilovers without problems , it seems to be that anything over a 1litre uses thicker driveshafts which hit the chasis leg after a certain amount

I have the coilovers right down to the bottom on my sport and dont have any issue's drive shaft wise. Must be a scottish thing lol.