Who's got the lowest Lupo/Arosa?

LiamD

Heres my effort

DSC00078.jpg

Not quite that low at the moment due to being back at uni and the practicality issues. Will have it back on the floor when im home :rolleyes:

This is what it was pissed myself when i found this

DSC00021-1.jpg

Edited by simpo

Ive learnt to live with not being able to go over most speed bumps, but it can be a pain but it just looks and handles so sweet. I never scrub but do occassionally hit the floor :), and I reckon Mario is running his a good bit lower than mine B)

Simpo what wheel and tyre combo have you got on there? Looks sweet! Not get any bother from the driveshafts with it being a sport?

Im running 14 vw starlites, with 195 40 14 conti sports. There pretty common now, but do make for good wheels over the winter whilst im saving for new ones come summer. Tbh ive probably heard the drive shaft knock about 3 times since I dropped it and thats mostly due to hitting deep drain covers round roundabouts or similar. So not really, but im guna get my car on a friends ramps in a couple of weeks to change my brake fluid, so ill get a better look then and see if theres any damage. :shades:

Mine doesn't seem to high looking at the other cars in the thread.

It's gonna go lower though when I get my new wheels :shades:

How can I get the back lower - the adjusting rings were gone within the a week :lol:

How can I get the back lower - the adjusting rings were gone within the a week :lol:

Yours is is low :shades:, if you get lower profile tyres or smaller wheels this will put you much closer to the floor, the adjusters are still in the back of my collies, and the fronts are only half way down so if wound down all the way I would literally be on the floor and not move. I have mine where it is usable (just) but still looks sweet :)

Edited by simpo

What wheels are you getting like liam? Can't wait to get my 14's on and i can add mine to this shizz.

The loop is sitting very nicely kenzie!

I think this is where i cannot continue the battle.

You lot can just adjust height! I'm stuck with springs and shocks..

Oh since we are on a slight " lawn mower look "

6-6.jpg

Edited by MartyP

The loop is sitting very nicely kenzie!

Cheers dude.

We should put this to vote, take all the photos from this thread and have a poll, that way we'll have 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. Anyone agree?