Amber's Lupo - Updates - 15/08/2010

Amber

thers just something about it that really likes it.......loving the name for her aswell haha

thers just something about it that really likes it.......loving the name for her aswell haha

Lol. Cheers :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very very nice, inside and out, looks great imo. would a colour code on the handles suit perhaps as a subtle touch :rolleyes:

love it tho great job B)

Edited by And1Lupo

very very nice, inside and out, looks great imo. would a colour code on the handles suit perhaps as a subtle touch :rolleyes:

love it tho great job B)

Thanks buddy :) I have thought about colour coding but seeing as I'm keeping the bump strips, and the mirrors are black I think they'll stay as they are for now but things may change in time

Thanks buddy :) I have thought about colour coding but seeing as I'm keeping the bump strips, and the mirrors are black I think they'll stay as they are for now but things may change in time

Thats wise i would say. Colour coding the handles is just too much yellow imo. The black breaks it up nicely.

Lovely and clean Amber, and top photography as well!

looking really nice pics are awesome but yellow centres on the ra's would really add to it i reckon..

I did try that:

lightscar021.jpg

but really didn't like them so they didn't last long. I'm back to the old black bbs centres now.

Nah I'm not so keen :). The BBS need a refurb anyway but hopefully coilovers will be coming before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it's taken me nearly two years to buy some and 5 months to save for them but the coilovers are fitted. Big thanks to Elie and all at Voodoo Motorsport for being stars!

Springs:

Image005.jpg

Now:

LupoL3.jpg

Letting it settle for a week or two to see how it looks. Then will no doubt go lower. Especially on the back ;)

Edited by Amber