Amber's Lupo - Updates - 15/08/2010

Amber

Defo keep the rub strips, and its looking great too. You have worked really hard for this and its paying off now! :)

Looks tres bien (note - bit of French talk in there). :)

I would actually leave it at that height, it sits very very nicely in the pics.

Merci!

I'd like it a tad lower. But thats why i'm leaving it to settle to see how much it drops by, and if it's not enough I'll wind it down a bit more :)

Very nice as i said over on KOD.

What are your plans for Edition Amber, if your going that it?

Thanks Ben. I'll be going Friday although probably not until late afternoon as this is booked in for camber and tracking at 9:00 friday morning. It'll be in for a couple of hours then i'll need to get stuff ready. I'm camping with BucksVAG.net all weekend and I'm hoping the car will be done in time for the convoy up to northampton but I doubt it will be :(

looks better does that, really like the way your car looks :)

More photos later guys due to 2 more tiny updates ;)

Tell me where your getting your camber and tracking done! Everywhere in Dunstable can't get my car onto the ramps :(

VAGtune in Aylesbury, down rabans lane

£45

For both!? And will their ramps take my car do you know :)

Just fronts :(

Not sure. They said they wouldnt be able to get mine spot on due to it being low but they'd be able to make sure it's not scrubbing through tyres every 6 months.

Today I gave it a quick wash inbetween the rain showers!

Also I've relocated my lupo badge because I was sick of it rattling about in my ash tray with my spare change.

And I've got some new numberplates made up. My old ones had GB to the side and text underneath my registration. Think these look a lot smarter:

6.jpg

Pictures from a little photoshoot with my mate's Mk4 Golf:

Clicky

Thanks again for all the comments so far :)

Just fronts :(

Not sure. They said they wouldnt be able to get mine spot on due to it being low but they'd be able to make sure it's not scrubbing through tyres every 6 months.

I ment tracking and camber, not front and rear ;) I go through tyres every 2/3 months so 6months sounds awesome to me! I'll give them a ring tomorrow. Thanks.

New photos look good! Lovely and clean.

I ment tracking and camber, not front and rear ;) I go through tyres every 2/3 months so 6months sounds awesome to me! I'll give them a ring tomorrow. Thanks.

New photos look good! Lovely and clean.

Oh sorry. He told me they could only align the fronts. lol.

Yes £45 for both tracking and camber :)

http://www.vagtuneservices.co.uk/

Well I said it'd be going lower and it has. It's now all the way down on the back and won't go any lower without taking the cups out, and it's gone down nearly another 20mm on the front (BIG thanks to Luke a.k.a VWR Lupo):

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

See some of you around tomorrow for an amazing weekend :)